YouTube Magick Channel

What should I talk about on YouTube for a magick and occult channel? I want to open some dialogue and bring new ideas to the online occult/pagan communities. Below I will share a few examples of podcasts I’ve done. I’ve also done lecture videos in the past as well.

10 Likes

Interview with fellow forum member @serpens_album

9 Likes

Interview with V.K. Jehannum

4 Likes

Interview with fellow forum member @FraterMagni

6 Likes

One of my lecture videos

3 Likes
  • How to start pathworking with an enitity
  • What to do on dead points. I evoke, evoke, meditate and then I don’t know how to further the ascend.
    We all have those dead points once in a while.
  • Tips on opening your third eye or work on clairs…. It’s nice to hear your opinion. You can even elaborate on your own service (for hire) and experience (would love to hear this)! You don’t have to give price your secret ingredients ;-). But it’s nice to hear it from your point of view. You guys did a little on that with @FraterMagni if I’m correct.
7 Likes

We should jump on and discuss glamour and edgelords, my friend!

4 Likes

We certainly should bring this to the forefront

2 Likes

Interesting. What is this?

1 Like

Excellent suggestions. I have discussed third eye work in a recent video, even with a testimony from a friend I mentored in that area of magick. Third Eye Opening and Getting Martied With the Gods is the title. I also discussed the same topic with Frater Magni in an older video.

2 Likes

Cool thanks i will watch it.

2 Likes

I’m doing a course right now, but I’m excited in this one with @serpens_album . Watch it later and I will give my feedback. Great job guys.

2 Likes

Lol appreciate that. I hope you enjoy

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome, thanks for sharing. I’m glad I’ll be able to hear from people I’ve met in this forum. I might be a rather new member of the community but…

4 Likes

Do more on individual experiences, nerve shaking stories in one’s journey into the occult. There is a reason why Joe rogan’s podcast is so popular.

Enough with this how to manuals and philosophy of the occult paths.

2 Likes

Well it would be nice if someone on youtube managed to figure out who created the angels and who they serve.Also it would be nice if a demon magician made a video about binaural beats and how they can be used for Astral projections and Third eye opening.There is a lot more stuff that you could talk about but this is all that comes to mind right now.

4 Likes

I subscribed to your channel. A video for beginners on how to approach magick, daily practices, what magick can do and cannot do, such things… thanks.

3 Likes

Good channel. Probably more practical topics. Methods and techniques that viewers can use to improve their practice and get better results.

5 Likes

All great suggestions

1 Like

Nice vid guys thanks @serpens_album and @In_Between_Worlds.

A lot things in this vid:

• Do the work, practice daily, you don’t have to do the same in every practice. The weekend rest I like :wink:
  • Planetary hours/days
  • Microwave current time (people don’t have patient for magick too work). Be patient.
  • Don’t depend on spirits all the time do your own work
  • I like it that you both are open and that people learn from you!
  • Beer, smoke :wink:
  • Why do they want an ex back? :joy:

The Asmodeus evocation was a good example how to see if a spirit is aligned with you.

4 Likes