YouTube Channel?

I noticed that there seems to be very little in terms of LHP YouTube channels, especially in topics I myself am interested in (Draconian magic, especially). I have the idea that maybe I could make a YouTube channel myself that includes but isn’t limited to;

• the Draconian path
  • Divination
  • Book reviews (not just grimoires; also related philosophy or fiction).
  • denominations of magic and paths
  • specific entities
  • Energy work (qi, kundalini, tai chi, etc…)

Yes? No? Suggestions? Thoughts? Kittens?

7 Likes

I have one but it’s not about magic

1 Like

Sounds good! :thumbsup:

Energy work from an LHP/personal ascent POV would be good, it’s dominated by the white light/“for the highest good of all” crowd right now IMO.

4 Likes

I think it is an excellent idea. I would suggest going to a different platform, however. Youtube is currently on a warpath against any and all content that could be considered “hateful” or “offensive” , and they are removing content indiscriminately, even the fluff bunny crystallophiliacs’. Maybe Vidme, or something similar. These newer platforms are rapidly growing because they are anti-censorship. You might as well get in on it from the ground floor.

3 Likes

Yes, that would be great :blush:
It will help a lot of the newbes of LHP .

4 Likes

Can you recommend a few to me? I’m only familiar with YouTube.

2 Likes

I like Vidme, personally. It is growing and censorship does not fly there. I am considering a side project channel there myself.

3 Likes

Vidme is looking to be the next big one if Youtube keeps running itself into the ground, dailymotion is another you can try, i say if your going to make a channel then put it on every website so you can so it may reach as many people as possible.

4 Likes

I would like to see videos about some of the other grimoires besides goetia even te second lesser key of Solomon entities. There’s a ton of them and little information about them online as well as the ones from grimorum verium(spelling?)

2 Likes

Go for it. I think it will be a great place to sing the praises of a entity/deity that for fills it bargain and all it wants for you to do is spread the word.

3 Likes