Your Thoughts on Berserker Magick?

Congrats! I’m going to join TAC. I was thinking it would be nice if I have some money to contribute rather than just join for free so I am waiting. I :heart:️ that they stand on Declaration 127. I’m looking forward to that Heathen podcast. Should be interesting.

Thanks Lady Eva! Bear has been trying to connect with me for a long time. I connect more easily with Wolf. Not sure how long I can stand like that though, so I will have to do it sitting because of my disabilities. If Great Bear Spirit wants to connect with me as I have been intuiting, he will understand.

1 Like

If you could do it lying down (with a pillow beneath your knees if lying with flat legs creates pressure on your lower back, because this calls for relaxed knees anyway) you could maybe point your Crown Chakra towards the Great Bear constellation, to the east of Polaris after nightfall, there are many websites and programs that throw up the current position of the stars for your location, I like http://heavens-above.com/ & this is a less fiddly map you can print to align yourself at 20:00, adjusted for 43 degrees north of the equator: March 2017 star map.

I’ve found that creating a state of liminal consciousness where the room I’m in ceases to feel ordinary and solid, and then aligning chakras to the spiritual current of various planets, stars, and contellations, can be pretty powerful, and it jumped into my mind reading this.

2 Likes

They are a heathen group from what I gather, and they have a policy of their group being exclusively for streight whites descendants of their cultural group. Which is fine because every other group does this, Jews, Blacks, Native Americans ,all exclusive race and cultural groups only for their own kind. The problem only comes up when it’s a white group that wants to be exclusive, for some reason all other groups can be exclusive but anything from Europe can not. Same old song and dance again, whatever you do don’t connect to your European roots it’s RACIST! BEING EVEN MILDLY INTERESTED IN WHERE YOU COME FROM IS RACIST! BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE WHITE!

2 Likes

I am Danish. the Bear Shirt is actually one of the first innate abilities I learned. in my research, which is alot of theory, you focus on the lower energy nexus’ (Root Navel and solar) are the most used when channeling there “Ber-Serk”

Th root is needed for stability, survival and above all CONTROL! You NEED to stay in control at all times, literally slipping could kill someone. I once lifted a person up back the neck, and slammed him on the ground on his head when I lost

The Navel is the fuel tank for all physical energy. The more fuel you can the longer you can maintain the state, and the less fatigue you feel after words

The Solar plexus is where all instinctive and power lives. it’s connected to your adrenaline ((ber-serk is a very advanced and refined form of adrenaline rush)) Learning to control your adrenaline/ strengthen your solar plexus allows you to move INTO and OUT OF the state literally at will!.

I once triggered it in a air hockey match and do a comeback.

Remember that all are Vital but CONTROL is the most valuable one.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply in your video Asbjorn! Answered my questions perfectly.

1 Like

Anytime bud :slight_smile:

Beautiful… Blonde colored Brown Bear is my shamanic Power Animal :bear::heart_eyes:

4 Likes