Your most beloved spirit

Its rare to see someone else who has met Archangel Michael too. Nice guy ain’t he?

I’ve met him and tried to work with him a few years back but he refused because he saw that Lucifer was a better fit. Turns out he was right.

Lucifer has been there offering guidance and has been the flame illuminating the darkness ever since.

2 Likes

Thank you, glad you had the chance to meet him :slight_smile:

Very interesting, I don’t interact with them this way. I never ask them if they accept or not. I intentionally use them for things they won’t usually do. Archangel Michael for baneful magick and Satan for healing and protection for example. To break the common archetype image that could affect the way I understand them, or the results I could get from them.

Lucifer is wonderful for guidance and enlightenment I totally agree. Amazing spirit.

2 Likes

They are energy. I would like to see how effective Satan is at cleaning houses(energetically of course)

2 Likes

Yes exactly. Would love to see that too, personally I think he’s good for anything. If you had a chance to do it, I’m sure you’ll have amazing results from him.

2 Likes

I’m curious as to how that would work. I’ll try this out in the upcoming months and let you know

2 Likes

Lucifer :two_hearts:

I just gifted him some lindt chocolate today, actually… Think he got it as the candles were almost full and were basically completely burnt down after 2 hours or less.

I figured it would be a nice gesture as I havent been able to do much the past week (been sick.) He’s been aiding me in getting better so I wanted to thank him.

He’s such a great being :slight_smile:

5 Likes