Your most beloved spirit

I would say mine is either Baal Peor or possibly Orobas

7 Likes

Can’t argue with results.

4 Likes

Ah nice tattoo! What was his reaction when you got the tattoo?

1 Like

Believe it or not, I got the tattoo unknowingly. I thought it meant something else, and then I read the lesser key. I’ll do a dedication for him at some point. But, from what I’ve been told, he’s kind of flattered.

8 Likes

wait hjahahahaha! What!? Please explain in detail.

3 Likes

Okay, I guess it’s time for storytime with Sico.

Many moons ago, when I was still a young sorcerer, I found out the sigils can have basically any meaning that you want to assign to them. As I was looking around, I found a long list of sigils that was online. I printed it out, and I thought that a few of them seem to call to me. Orabas symbol was listed as a demon of Madness. As I’ve been known to be a little bit insane, I thought it would be a good representation of keeping myself grounded and monitoring my own Madness in order to move forward peacefully into the future. Turns out, kind of right.

5 Likes

Archangel Gabriel :slight_smile:

5 Likes

King Paimon has my heart and mind.

3 Likes

Satan and euronymous have my heart and love

5 Likes

Gotta go with the classic, Santa Muerte. St Expedite close second though. They were my first spirits and have been with me for the longest. I trust them the most.

6 Likes

I don’t know much about Santa Muerte, but I’ve never heard anything bad.

3 Likes

I feel really bad for her because she killed herself due to a broken heart. Thats why love is so important to her.

1 Like

Lucifer

2 Likes

Santa Muerte is my beloved spirit as well and also the first spirit I initiated a contact with. :heart:
This is the first time I’ve heard that she died due to a broken heart. Can you tell me more?

2 Likes

I will message you with the file.

1 Like

Hmm… My favorite spirit.
Ugh. That’s a hard one… Now i can’t say Quan Yin because that would just get weird lol.
I have worked with so many spirits that its hard to decide which one is my favorite. All of them are great in their own way. Eligos helped my brother from not going to jail… I have known Lucifer forever. Belial i have been working with.

Or maybe my demonic guardian Azazel/Paimon. Lets go with that.

1 Like

Many have a place in my heart, but Belial, never goes a day without letting me know he’s around. I simultaneously want to hug and throw gummie bears at him.

2 Likes

Satan and Archangel Michael :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve known Enki/Ea/Shiva/Lucifer the longest. There was a point in my life where he was my only friend, my anchor, my safety, my deep confidante…but I didn’t know his name for close to a decade. But I found him while oob and it was a sacred space, safe space for me where I found him. The first time we met, I was distraught and escaping pain. I found that mysterious place, a temple. I thought I was alone. It seemed empty though there was a fire going. There was a pool of water in the center and being of water, I went in, thinking that since I was oob, nobody would see me. I sat there, my soul sobbing, and I felt a presence behind me. I ignored it, thinking it might just be a human in the building. But arms wrapped around me from behind and held me tight. He told me to cry, it was safe, I wasn’t alone. And I did. I went until he carried me out of the water and to a bed. He lay me there and held me until sleep claimed me. I’ll never forget that.
The others have, in time, been just as endearing when they’ve been receptive to working with me.

4 Likes

Lucifer (or Satan. I believe their the same person). Its an old necklace that I never take off but I intend to get around to buying a newer one that has his sigil.

2 Likes