Your Magickal Name - How To Discover Yours (Video)

Discover You’re Magickal Name Here And Now.

In this video we dive into the magickal name and how you can channel and receive it.

Please visit my channel, like and subscribe as all the content I put out is entirely free and I will be uploading a lot more tutorials and lessons on the channel.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

19 Likes

Great video, thanks!

Just for fun, but I rather like it from an occult perspective on this subject…

The Naming of Cats

T. S. Eliot - 1888-1965

The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter,
It isn’t just one of your holiday games;
You may think at first I’m as mad as a hatter
When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES.

First of all, there’s the name that the family use daily,
Such as Peter, Augustus, Alonzo, or James,
Such as Victor or Jonathan, George or Bill Bailey—
All of them sensible everyday names.

There are fancier names if you think they sound sweeter,
Some for the gentlemen, some for the dames:
Such as Plato, Admetus, Electra, Demeter—
But all of them sensible everyday names,

But I tell you, a cat needs a name that’s particular,
A name that’s peculiar, and more dignified,
Else how can he keep up his tail perpendicular,
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?

Of names of this kind, I can give you a quorum,
Such as Munkustrap Maulbeere, Quaxo, or Coricopat, :stuck_out_tongue:
Such as Bombalurina, or else Jellylorum—
Names that never belong to more than one cat.

But above and beyond there’s still one name left over,
And that is the name that you never will guess;
The name that no human research can discover—
But THE CAT HIMSELF KNOWS, and will never confess.

When you notice a cat in profound meditation,
The reason, I tell you, is always the same:
His mind is engaged in a rapt contemplation
Of the thought, of the thought, of the thought of his name:

His ineffable effable
Effanineffable
Deep and inscrutable, singular NAME.

5 Likes

Nice video, your descriptions are very easy to comprehend :smile: reminded me of the holy guardian work; once you know the name for that guardian you’re all in from there. Crowley’s is/was Aiwass. With secret name, the one our soul uses life after life into forever, we can commune with the most evolved, highest part of us. It’s cool talking with people who’ve not only done this, but go on to live and make their BEing by the magical name. Because there are aspects of ourselves dwelling in future timeline, we can call upon our more advanced being for answers and help with what challenges us in the now. Really really life changing and I wished I’d done this as the first in my journey.

1 Like

The video is great, and the working very simple.
What I wonder, is does the candle necessarily have to be black? (I do understand it was stressed) However I have a hard time finding candles that are coloured let alone black, and since it is the flame and element that the exercise is focused on, could you then use a different colour?

1 Like

I can’t use real candles, so I just take plain electric tealights, and use paint to paint it black. Alternitively you can just look on amazon for black tea light candles, or maybe see if they have some at your local thrift shop. (If it is even open, damn this virus, lol)

1 Like

Does it work for you the same way as described? Using electric tealights?
I’ve heard that if you can’t find candles of a specific colour for specific workings they can be interchangeable, though I’m not sure how true that is. I’ve also heard that if you haven’t got a certain material, just use what you have, a candle is a candle, incense is incense etc, not sure how true that is either.

A candle is a candle, no matter how you look at it, for most rituals you are able to use plain white tealights or electric tealight. It isn’t like the flame itself is black, so they black-painted tealight or electric tealight should work fine.

But as I said before, If you can, just get a pack of black tealights on amazon. I just can’t use real ones because of my living situation.

1 Like

Thanks, yes, I agree a candle is a candle too.
I haven’t got credit cards, so that’s kind of difficult to buy online, but I’ll look into it.

1 Like

If your situation allows for it, get a prepaid card from any store chain and put some money on it. Tealights are not that expensive, so maybe try that

1 Like

@C.Kendall id like to report success with this working .
Clairvoyantly I heard the name repeated almost screamed at me: Ankhtasis. ANKHTASIS , ANKHTASIS
I think that’s my true name

1 Like

Interesting! I’ve always wondered where people were getting magickal names from and how :sweat_smile:

Will do this!

3 Likes

Very cool man. I like your style of instruction too bro. I’ll be looking to see more of your work.

Be careful with Magickal names. Mine is a Latin motto, the full import of which I never could have realised until years later and too late. Magickal names do have effects.

Al.

1 Like