Your Lake of Fire ritual has become famous, EA!

I live in Romania. I opened a thread on a forum called “Satan’s Church” and I told people about this ritual and asked them if they want to join. Now it’s in the paper. Someone put it there, to get money, I presume. LOL! Hahahaha!

Here’s the article:

You can copy/paste in Google Translate, but I don’t know how good the translation’s going to be.

[url=http://www.ziarulevenimentul.ro/stiri/Moldova/iasul-sub-asediul-satanistilor–97345.html]http://www.ziarulevenimentul.ro/stiri/Moldova/iasul-sub-asediul-satanistilor--97345.html[/url]

Iasi is the town in which I live.

Enjoy!

It’s actually pretty amusing. If you see Geraldo coming, make sure you have a weapon handy.

Iasi was chosen as the site of a powerful black magic ritual * invoking demons, participants could even lose their minds * satanic church already has enough followers in Iasi

Iasi was chosen as the focal point of a powerful satanic ritual. On a forum profile, is seeking volunteers. "I want to gather a few people experienced enough and especially good for a black magic ritual. In this ritual I want to evoke the Amaymon, Abaddon, Belial and Azazel to open a port astral. Who enters this portal out of there … a demigod. Of course, the portal onto the astral plane, "says the initiator.
Volunteers are warned that they may risk mental health: "Let’s be honest with you. With ritual 'This is not a joke, if you are not mentally stable, you can go crazy. " Experience in invoking demons and willingness to go through are other conditions with Iaşi bulletin. If some of the forum users Satanic Church treated rather humorous invitation, inviting Paul to give ad on eJobs, others have listed.

“I want to evoke the Amaymon, Abaddon, Belial and Azazel to open a port astral” - Satanic Church forum

What is Satanism?
Satanic Bible was written by Anton Szandor LaVey. Former acrobat established in 1969 Satanist church, who won a large number of followers around the world. Devil defined as “indulgence instead of abstinence”, “Revenge, instead of turning the other cheek”, “goodness for the worth, rather than wasted on ingrates love” or "pure intelligence, rather than the hypocrisy people complacent. " For Satanists, magic is divided into lower, actually a collection of deceit have access to all people, but few even use. Magic is the prerogative of the elite upper involving destruction rituals, sex or compassion.

Satanic Church forum members appear in Iasi

Roots and Science
In Romania, the movement came from Hungary or Moldova. SRI even reached Parliament to draw attention on expanding Satanism in over 20 counties. In Iasi, in addition to cemeteries as a place of ritual, satanists have paid attention in recent years, the catacombs beneath the cube. We found the message such as “What is my child’s life, compared to the endless power of Satan?”. Moreover, all the catacombs was a terrible crime.
Satanic Church forum members appear in Iasi. "The purpose of human life - knowing happiness through freedom. Exiting the constraints of society especially the religion that is the most pathetic human alienation of achieving their interests and needs. Satanism is, in my opinion, a form of following basic instincts and rooted in man, the only indicator of individual and social achievement, "said the dark in Iasi.
As for black magic rituals, the officials would intervene only if it would disturb public tranquility or owning someone would desecrate graves or other damage would occur. (Stefana Czeller)

Thats actually a pretty interesting article, It would appear that Romania has much better news than America, naked ladies and everything!

I like that naked lady… the Baphomet symbol too

Ok, here’s the good translation:

• Iasi was chosen as the site of a powerful black magic ritual * invoking demons, participants could even lose their minds * satanic church already has enough followers in Iasi

Iasi was chosen as the focal point of a powerful satanic ritual. On a forum, volunteers are sought. "I want to gather a few people with enough experience for a black magic ritual. In this ritual I want to evoke Amaymon, Abaddon, Belial and Azazel to open a portal into the astral realms. Who enters this portal comes out of there … a demigod. Of course, you enter the portal while on the astral plane, "says the initiator.
Volunteers are warned that they may risk mental health: "Let me be honest with you. This ritual is not a joke, if you are not mentally stable, you can go crazy. " Experience in invoking demons and willingness to go through it are other conditions with Iaşi bulletin. If some of the forum users of the Satanic Church treated the post as a rather humorous invitation, inviting Paul to post an ad on eJobs, others have enrolled.

“I want to evoke Amaymon, Abaddon, Belial and Azazel to open a portal into the astral planes” - Satanic Church forum

This is the important part of the article. The rest talks about LaVey.