Your Intelligence Has Turned Against You - Anxiety, PTSD, Depression, Insomnia Etc

Yes, it will consist of that. :+1:

1 Like

Much obliged.

1 Like

For those who are looking for a more tangible theory of the cause of depression, check this out.

3 Likes

Right on brother.

I spent many years in the Lightwork community where they call this ‘harmonizing’, and before that I cleansed myself of depression with Shamanic techniques that also let go of the judgement of the condition to rise above.

Depression isn’t what you are - none of these things define you, they’re something you have. Which means they are something you can get rid of. Not with western medicine obviously, but with energy working and magic, taking responsibility for manifesting your reality as you will, instead of giving that away to a predatory medical system - absolutely. Been there.

When multiple people independently find the same truths and experience them working for them, you know it’s real and usable for the many. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’d just like to say, I was not “triggered” by the grammar mistake. was only calling attention to it, because again he’s an author and should know better. that’s free editing, most folks pay for that.

1 Like

Fixed :wink:

2 Likes

you’re always my hero in these.
I’ll never post often enough to be a regular anddo it myself.

Yes this is good. The human mind at birth is usually very small and low consciousness. Through ascension, you can mold your mind into a much more advanced level. Use your pure consciousness and the low level mind of the person will pale in comparison to the truly enlightened mind.

@Darkprincess
Its hard to believe about what you wrote i feel very sorry but im happy you found a way out of this.

1 Like

Have to agree with you this time on all parts.

2 Likes

It’s not belittling, I’ve gone through this and have helped a rape victim who suffers with Bipolar and severe depression to ascend/rise above it.
If you say “they can’t” then you are a embodiment of limitation, spreading nothing but limitation, embracing and standing for nothing about limitation.

I did it, many that I have taught did this too, trust me no matter the circumstances, the environment, the situation and so forth you can rise above it.
If you are in a difficult situation that only worsens your mental health, use your magick to get out of it then, you may take those issues with you. If that’s the case rise above it, saying “it’s not that simple” is bullshit, cause it is.

I’ve even seen my mother who had a neurological disease and actual biological things that contributed to her mental health and she rose above it.
It is not impossible, nothing is, if you say “it’s not that easy” then you are perpetuating the idea that this will be difficult.

I say otherwise, I say the individual is limitless and I believe In the individual and their power/will to rise above all things, even their own self.

14 Likes

I agree with this. While it may not make the ailment go away entirely, breaking the chains that we put on ourselves is not something that can be brushed over. I have been diagnosed with dysthymia (also known as chronic depression) with a family history of bipolar and a personal history of suicidal attempts (and luckily failures). I cannot say I would be here today if it was not for magic and learning to conquer my own mind, as well as see how a majority of life’s difficulties are survival able. It is a game changer when approached right.

10 Likes

It’s not just the mental stuff as you have addressed here. I was kinda young when they started testing me for lupus and I was found to have it. Having my son was a major risk and why I had such a hard time. My own body has tried to kill me a million and a half times. It tried to kill my son and the Both of us in labor. I had lupus. I should have lupus. I should be sicker then I am now but I started following this path and now my blood work came back with nothing at all. My doctor did not believe me when I said I had this Uncurable disease since there is no sign of it in my blood. She had to order all of my records from when I was a teen to know to even believe me. It’s is just gone. I can not even remotely explain it. I still have the joint paint and can get tired but it doesn’t put me in the hospital as it has before. I seem to have overcome it with Magick since science can’t yet.

You are spot on with this Conner, you being the proof along with your mother and even me though it wasn’t mental it was really physical.

Edited; I should not write in English when I have been doing it for hours in Spanish and drinking :joy::sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

I used to box myself I always said I can’t or I’m better off gone. I too have had many failed suicide attempts. Hell one point in time I even said my child would be better off without me. I have been diagnosed with chronic depression and even PTSD. I have been told my depression is the “chemical” imbalance. Just as stated above I was my own poison. I was making myself believe I was nothing because everyone around me knew “best.”

Then I got more serious with my magick and began changing. I went from I can’t to I can and I will. Mind truly plays a huge part. (In my opinion) once I started saying I’m worth it and Damnit they won’t win it was a huge difference. I’m doing things now I was told I would never do and never overcome.

4 Likes

This is advice useful to practising magicians, but not something I feel like I could ever tell my non-magician friends and have it be helpful :frowning: at best they wouldn’t believe it, and at worst I’m an asshole for saying it’s a choice…

4 Likes

I find it surprising when people say not all people can do this with magick, if you cannot change what’s within you, how can you ever change the external world. Magicians have the ability to actually influence people’s thoughts and emotions, yet many say they can’t do their own.

12 Likes

The mark of true intelligence is realizing that we know nothing at all.

5 Likes

Oddly enough u can change the external with minimal internal work…like a child with a handgun…what happens in this approach is u start changing what is whithin u by the sorcery u perfrom to shape the external realm…

One can counter, how can one change the internal without being able to alter the external???Is there really much of a separation between the two?

2 Likes

That is one of the things that Asmodeus said to me, that I can share. You are right Conner, your mind can be your worst enemy.

Is there a sigil where you can invoke the concept of or oneness itself to make doing this easier?