Your fastest result in killing with magic?

Greetings, BALG users

Let’s talk about something interesting for today, shall we?

I would be really glad to hear different experiences of you people on how fast did you kill with magic

Was the result so swift it manifested in a couple of days? Weeks? Maybe months?
Also, what kind of method did you use? Were you doing it with the help of some spirit/gods, or either with your own personal powers all alone? Maybe something entirely else?

I realise that this topic may be inconvenient to discuss for some, if so, please at least tell us your least (and fastest) time you’ve had to spend to kill someone with magic

Every reply is appreciated

6 Likes

I think we have a thread about this I’m not 100% sure but it’s along the lines of your success with magick.

4 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of those here. In most of them, the valuable information is either scattered or watered down.

Hence why I decided to ask people about it specifically, to gather this information, so to speak.

1 Like

Of course it’s scattered and watered down. Who wants to get caught? Don’t underestimate the stupidity of old laws that are still on the books.

6 Likes

Took some years. Time is different with spirits. I was younger; early 1990s. Didn’t specify definite time period.
I used the Goetia. The murderer got murdered themselves, which was nice.

Al.

8 Likes

What old laws are you talking about?
You are telling it to me like somebody will immediately report those to police or FBI.

Even regarding the magic, this is nonsense. We are on a forum dedicated to black magic mostly, it may be someone’s goal to kill someone else for his own reasons, and that person can learn from other’ examples here.

3 Likes

Thinking this site doesn’t glow

Why would the fbi care about NPCs in minecraft?

1 Like

What do you mean?

Hey I need your help, I read Lucius Morningstars posts and I’m going through something similar only I’m more tangled and deceived by elohim/yahweh. I hope you see this.

@Zlatka Please don’t post your personal email address to the forum.

It’s not a fun thing to do in my opinion, but warfare gets ugly sometimes. I’d prefer to try not to cause death. Accidental deaths from irresponsible magick are far more likely than intentional ones unless you’re very skilled at conjuration. Most people don’t receive death curses. People have guardians who’d prefer for them to see it through and change their ways.

I’ll share something personal on that note. The last time I went out dead set on crippling someone I changed my mind last midnight. I had a bad omen with my curse jar in hand walking to the burial site. I snake crossed my path and I knew he was there to warn me that they would not survive it and I would have hated the outcome of it, so I left it at the side of the woods and concealed it for later on, just in case I ever needed to complete that objective.

I was acting in retaliation, and I had channeled something fiercely evil and filled with wrath. It was like Arthur Fleck himself had possessed me to do it. I don’t love that at all, when the demon grabs me that deeply. Everyone who’s ever felt the sting of death between his hands knows that feeling when you’ve become something terrifying to yourself, unless you’re just not even human anymore. You can become desensitized to it, like I’m certain any contract killer does, or a soldier who has to do his job, but the dissociation from an enemy’s humanity doesn’t make it fun. You have to find a way to live with it and absolve the guilt if there was any of it there afterwards. You just can’t feel a thing when you’ve really given all your hatred to a curse. They’d have to have really pushed you over the edge, like messing with women and children, as in what motivates someone in uniform to kill a foreign assailant.

2 Likes

It was when I was pathwalking with Eihwaz and it wasn’t done with baneful intent but to help someone who was very ill and suffering. I sent her an energy ball with the energy of Eihwaz and the intent of a very peaceful and merciful death. She passed a few hours later in peace.

5 Likes

I think about 3 months? It was done on my abusive ex. He would constantly gaslight me, cheat on me and beat me up not only physically but also astraly (as he was a magician). We had been together for an year and he drove me to a point where I would question my sanity. In a moment of clarity after he left me on read for an entire week and I thought that he was dead and came back only to yell at me that he has better things to do I decided to do a curse with Abaddon that involved somebody’s complete obliteration. I did it. Then I broke up with him and went home to live with my family for a while as I was terrified he would come for me. I would wake up at night and be scared of any sound for a while until I healed. This only made me want to destroy him more so I essentially created an army of golems and went at him daily astraly for two months straight. He would try to come in my dreams and try to apologise for what he has done. I did multiple bindings on him and astral combat workings, I also hexed him twice. My best friend also beat him up astraly and cursed him. I did not kill him in the real world only spiritually as when I went the last times to fight him he was void of energy and life essence. I went later on when I recovered from the trauma to check the results of my curse as I remembered I did it and he was extremly sick. After that I tried not to ever think of him ever.

6 Likes

My fastest was 3 days. A woman and her boyfriend stole my wallet. I cursed them and they killed each other three days later, one stabbed and the other shot. It was a simple ritual I did immediately after I got home when I found out.

12 Likes

So, uh…did you get your wallet back?

2 Likes

No, they had thrown it out when they stole it and used it. That’s what thieves usually do: throw away everything except the money or cards.

4 Likes

I had a result almost manifesting over the course of one week (?) but I pulled away from it the very last minute for sentimental reasons (-10/10, wouldn’t recommend). It ultimately led to their overall mental downfall, so it half-worked (probably because the intention had been set out already during a state of inconsolable grief). I’ve used my own energy because it was intimately personal.

3 Likes

Since people are answering… 2 days? Maybe it was 3 depending on what counts as “days” when ritual is way too early in the morning. He beat up and robbed my boyfriend and was out for more.

It was a 4 person curse. One died about a year later which I’ve written other things about, suffered got really sick ending up with actual worms, and the other two just had some severe life problems. They threatened my boyfriend’s life and my preliminary curse wore off so that’s my explanation. I tried a warning but if they were out for blood I can play too. I remember hearing about those results manifesting. Wow.

4 Likes

My best results were likely instantaneous whenever I had no better option. It may have caused a motorcycle accident and it left someone comatose and brain dead for a while. I’m fairly certain a separate occasion caused a heart failure as well. Well, it’s all just superstition and theoretical either way. Mentalism and the afro-Cuban traditions are all subjective to outside analysis if you asked me a year and a half ago :wink:

3 Likes