Your experiences with possession?

I know he’d help you if you evoked him. Also, you don’t have to worry about him showing up or not. He told me a while back that he exists within all of us and if you’re willing to seek you shall find him.

I know what you’re talking about. You’re always going to be talking to these entities in one way or another.

1 Like

Not only talking to him all day long but just the amount of his experiences that I feel I’m reliving at times his memories can be very overwhelming and quite vivid.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. He’s shown me some of my past lives, he’s also shown me some human forms he’s taken throughout history. The thing about Lucifer is that since he works in aspects he can possess many people at once. He is everywhere and he is nowhere. He also forms an important archetypical part of the self that exists within everyone. There are many Lucifer’s out there in human form, some don’t even know that they make up Lucifer’s greater whole.

4 Likes

Remember that I was possessed by a Angel for two day my friend said I act like a totally different person cheery, loving, and perceptive of other I could feel and see the bond that connect people together. During this period of time I found hard to be around large groups as there was a lot to take in.

2 Likes

It’s weird, for me. I have always felt that possession was the way. It felt right to me to get possessed; you and the spirit as one. But i’m a newbie, so maybe i don’t know what I’m talking about :grimacing:.

By Lilith during my days as a Satanist and fuck I felt that mischievous energy. My eyes even changed and the skin under it became purple.

By Fenrir recently when I sensed someone suspicious in a crowd. I gave no fucks had no anxiety but no one wanted to talk to me either. One of the people I perceived as suspicious looked like he wanted to fight me but was obviously unable to. I was also less friendly and more silent like a true predator. I was extremely calm too and even a little blunt. Fuck this is an energy that’s dope.

Both times I was still in control but it was more intense than an invocation.

I had only one experience with possession and it was extremely hard to me.
I was possessed by Jörmungandr and had intense lucid dreams of me being him deep in the ocean, I felt his anger, I felt his power, I felt his loneliness, I made the sea and thunders scream my anger, my hatred for beings.
It was extremely hard and draining to me, I had to make a intense cleansing cus it was affecting me to a point where I didn’t knew what was real or not.
Had intense psychotic episodes and constantly dreaming of me being a Black snake attacking people I don’t like/ had bad experiences with.
I felt deeply connected to Jörmungandr and having this experience helped me grow so much, but it was more bad than good.
Since Im a little kid Ive always had lucid dreams of me being a black snake thats so old in this world that I’ve seen all generations, all lives, all the chaos, after my experience with Jörmungandr I started to have more visions of the black snake which I now see as myself.

2 Likes

I love Lilith but she can be scary at times. One time I told her I wanted to have a lucid dream so she gave me a nightmare with like 5-6 false awakenings until on my last false awakening I achieved lucidity. I guess the moral of the story is that if you ask Lilith for something, be specific.

1 Like

My experience with her was very positive but yes she is extremely intense

1 Like

My experiences with her are usually positive but that experience taught me how important it is to show respect to her. Keep in mind, aside from Lucifer, she’s my patron deity.

2 Likes