Your experiences with past life? Here's mine

My guide is helping me remember my past life and rediscover myself. He’s been with me since I was a baby, and I had to get to know him all over again from zero.
I want to keep this short, so I won’t go on many details. He wants me to travel to the place where he was born, traumatized, and after we returned together two decades later, died.
I’ve already booked it! I had dreams of that place for as long as I can remember and I feel a strong attachment to it. He says that once I step my foot there I’ll start remembering rapidly.

So that’s (a part of) my story. Has anyone here had a similar experience? What helped you remember your past life? Are you currently on a similar self growth journey? Also any comments and questions are welcome.

1 Like

Most of my past life memories I was sort of just thrown into remembering, as soon as I got into energy work they kind of started to unravel slowly recent life back to original life/self.

2 Likes

I understand! Same thing happened with me… I always had a very few faint memories and some rare flashes, that became more frequent when I started meditation and energy work, and became much more frequent after my guide came back to me after over 10 years.

Hypnosis can be used to remember past lives. Find a professional hypnotherapist, he/she can help you. Its called past life regression i guess.

2 Likes

I’d rather not. First of all, there are many fake psychic mediums everywhere.

Also, I had been through many traumatic events back then, and if I were to remember all of them at once, my mind would probably break. Remembering them slowly over a period of two years had left me shocked and feeling detached from everything for a while. I’d rather go with the pace that my guide believes is right for me, than to hurt myself.

2 Likes

Do what feels right for you :wink:

1 Like

I’m starting to learn a little about my past lives and see myself in a mountain lake with a full moon and my arms stretched out (unsure if this past life or my Godform).

But I get visions of mundane things happening in Ancient Babylon.

1 Like

Anything is possible! Quiet your mind and listen to what your subconscious is telling you!