Your Experiences With Orobas?

Anyone here can tell more about Orobas, and the most successful way to call op on him?
I try to contact him, saying his enn and carrying his sigil always with me everywhere I go.
I disparately need to ask him for help to get out of the circumstances I’m facing for quite some time.
I know he is my guardian, so it maybe have to be more easy when I want to connect ?

Effert

1 Like

In my case, meditation on his sigil,enn chanting and burning cedarwood incense did the trick :slight_smile:
Orobas is absolutely phantastic and I hope it will work for you!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the advise you gave me Oddnan, I will try to find some cedarwood.

2 Likes

Take your time and meditate on his sigil. I think once the connection has been made it will get a lot more easy, Orobas is one of the more “talkative” spirits I encountered so far (plus he has a super pleasant energy going on. Its really fun to work with him) :+1:

3 Likes

Its great to tell you that I had my first contact with Orobas yesterday late afternoon.
I can tell you that this contact was very emotional for me, I could not help crying for several minutes
I haired him and felt his present, it made quite an impression on me

Effert

3 Likes

I am so glad that it worked!
I wish you all the best, Prince Orobas is awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like