YOUR experiences in hell

To me, anything is a respite from this fucking plane.
I’ll take fire and brimstone, anything to finally wash my hands of this fuckery we call humanity.
I never wanted to be incarnated, physically, but here the fuck I am.
When I find the one responsible, no amount of faith, power, or worshipping cattle will save them.
Abstraction in the most violent manner, is what I have in store.

5 Likes

Omg I have said that same thing!!! Lol! When i find whoever is responsible for this shit i am going to kick their ASS! And then probably sit down and have a beer with them because their level of creativity and dedication to their job is downright award worthy. Do they give out awards in Hell? Because this bitch has an employee of the century or plaque or something coming. Right after I kill his ass.

4 Likes

I’ve always associated darkness with anything outside the norm (light). I favor Jung’s concept of the shadow self. I don’t associate demons with “Pure Evil.” I associate them with chaos, powers that create, oppose, and destroy. Particularly a sort of psychological chaos. I’ve also associated them with passion and desire, niether good or bad.

If there is any real Hell, I’d say its a place of power as one can call on its energies for manifest desires. Its a place of pleasure, where all opportunities can exist. Its a place of torment for those who can’t control their desires. Ultimately, its a place where people are confronted by what is potentially the darkest, cruelest, and most abominable of truths, subjectivity. Imagine how uncomfortable it must feel to have your beliefs be challenged, on reality, morality, and especially self. Hell would be a place where nothing is as it seems. It’s a cruel mockery of the black and white perspective humans tend to have. It’s a place where demons challenge perception and faith, lampooning and questioning anything they can. While to many, this is torture. Though for others its fun. Hell is a place of surrealism, which to many is quite attractive. For those who can withstand the onslaught of existential confusion, they may find pleasure and enjoyment in a world that caters to desire.

3 Likes

@AradiaX is correct on how Hell looks somewhat. It really depends where you’re situated in Hell. I’ve seen the so called infernal kingdom, but also a sort of sunset valley where the sky is dark with stars not like our own… and on the horizon there’s a light blue glow with the constant sunset. It looks a lot like Nevada in some aspects, and even has a river (of water lol). Some areas you’ll find the dead, and others you’ll find beings unborn. Where you find the dead depends on that person’s temperament. For instance, if you had a lot of grief during your life you’ll find yourself there and with other people who share that same grief… almost like being in the military talking about your trails and tribulations. There is where you’ll find a lot of life’s miseries unfortunately. But be aware… this is not the only area for the dead, but even for those that prey on that negative energy… you’ll find a lot of people there are in a negative vibrational state after death… think of all the emotions that people carry… you’re main emotional state, and how you react to things depends where you go afterwards. But people still are people. So you’ll find some are social in social areas, social in isolated areas, antisocial in isolated areas, and even antisocial people in social areas usually just feeding off those with other negative states… breathing
Okay so as for beings… you’ll find everything from the classical demon to angels, to strange unborn beast. You can interact with all… but you’ll soon find that some beings are far more interesting than others… but I’ll leave that up to the reading to find out…
if you want a good accurate traveling through these places… I prefer Sandra Ingleman’s book shamanic journeying… she mentions the underworld-middle world- and upper world. She just gives a different perception on the subject of entities.
To conclude this message… Hell isn’t as it’s described in most right-hand books… you can get there by many means… and there’s many areas to explore. Think of it like a cleansing… hell like many areas has it’s purpose… it’s not good, nor bad… just a place… you can find the dead anywhere tbh… but you’ll find that more often than not…this is where they go. The infernal aspect is just one of many areas you’ll find in hell… both light and dark exist there. But this is something you’ll need to see for yourself… preferably a safe, guided way!
Hope my experience answers some of your questions.

6 Likes

Mary K Baxter in her book Divine Revelation of Hell, and a video The Horrors of Hell Described, claims that if ANYONE says the name of Jesus, the demons run 25 feet away, and knocks Satan off of his throne. ( This claim was in another video of her topic on hell.
In her book, she says the name of Jesus, after he left her there for a while ( in vision). The demons said to shut up or she would get worse torment.
Demons would also chant to people, “you could have had Jesus, but we deceived you”. And when she cried to Jesus as she was brought to Satan, Satan said to the effect of “Jesus can’t help you here. I am your lord now.”
So, even the demons said the name of Jesus. Satan said it, with no ill effects.
But she gets pretty descriptive of her visions, if they happened. And some good screams in her 42 minute video mentioned above.
Whether or not these visions out of body happened or are made up, I don’t know.

2 Likes

Can they leave?

1 Like

I’ve actually heard part of this video before… I was just thinking about it earlier… I really really want to hear more people’s opinion on this.

1 Like

Yes and no… most do not unfortunately. But it is possible. If they vibrate with that place, that’s where they’ll stay. Ever heard of paying the reaper? It’s a belief that if you make an offering to your ancestors they’ll be able to pay their way out of hell…or smell their way out via food/drink or item they really want but couldn’t get in life… this is supposed to attract them to find peace in the next life by fulfilling their worldly needs that caused their distress if any…
But it’s not so easy for the dead to do so by themselves…their emotional body is like a trap, and the energetic world reacts highly to what state the being is in… this is especially true if the person doesn’t know they’re dead, and/or doesn’t have spiritual prowess to see the trap… so they’ll remain in limbo sort of… nothing happens in life any one way… their are many things that can happen to the dead… but just in general… if they end up in hell… they need help getting out most of the time… unless you have the prowess to see through it, then you can leave freely… like in soul projection… but the only difference is you have a body to return to when your emotions get too crazy… any one who’s soul traveled knows what happens when you lose focus lol… well imagine what happens when you don’t have a body to return to… you don’t just wake up in the morning and try again… you need focus and will… a lot of it! Meditation and journeying is key to avoiding that trap.

2 Likes

Imagine yourself floating above the Earth. See the soul of all life tethered to each of it’s respective host bodies. But when the body dies the soul departs from the body. But where then does it drift? it all depends on the soul. Many souls drift far out into the cosmos. Many souls also often stay behind on the Earth. I often perceive souls flowing through cosmic streams through space. But where do the streams lead? Perhaps to cosmic wastelands which are like hells for the souls who drift there. That’s how I perceive hells. They are places in the cosmos souls drift. Now the question is, why does a soul drift there? Obviously because of the energies they created in their soul during life. So then their soul goes to places in the cosmos familiar.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Greetings aradia x can you give me some pointers to do some path working with father Lucifer i have strong call for evey time I speak his names start flowing tears through my eyes do you know what is that.??? Also do you have any ritual that I can perform with him ? I want creat a close bond with him as a father and freind to help me evolve to a great magician , I see that your very connect with father Lucifer, I would love to have that that experience that you had when he took you to his palace ,I know is out of the topic but I was eager to write this to you peace blessing

1 Like

@William_bey You say you get emotional when you speak of him and I believe that’s a sign that he is calling to you. I get overwhelmed at times and if I get teary I will offer him my tears. I would set aside time to spend with him and give him a nice offering. Some of his favorite things are roses, rose incense, red wine or prosecco wine. Dark chocolate, grapes, oranges. He’s also fond of piano and violin so maybe have some music playing. Call to him and spend time in his presence. Don’t beg, just be yourself and he will respect you as you show respect. Since you feel emotional show him that love as a teacher and father. He’s very close to those who seek him whole heartedly. Rely mostly on your feelings and the sensations that come when you’re in his presence- I’d bet you’ll feel a notable difference.
Let me know how it goes :smiley:

2 Likes

Just by reading this letter I. Already crying towards him thank you much for giving this advice I feel so close to him I love father Lucifer thank you so much for responding to me may you always be blessed and protected by father lucifer

1 Like

Aradia I will evoke him this Friday, this will my second evokation ,or you think I should do a invocation, should do a magic circle

2 Likes

I am not that experience on invocation, should try it any ways

2 Likes

I’m a firm believer invocation is better than evocation. This will allow you to feel him better and you’re taking his essence into you rather than trying to get a physical manifestation. If you’re new and your senses aren’t open, you might have a harder time grasping anything that happens during an evocation. Some people say invocation isn’t as safe but I strongly disagree.

1 Like

Also if you dive into the lake of fire, and dive there other places of Hell.

1 Like

Greetings aradia can you give me some tips on invokation if don’t mind I want to inoke lucifer today any pointers empress?

1 Like

The only way to be absolutely sure that hellish experiences are a projection of the mind is if you’re under another assumption that astral travel is the same thing as dying (and can prove it). There is no evidence to back up either claim unless you’ve died.

All the testimonies I had watched on near death experiences. There was a pattern I began to notice. Everyone’s “punishment” seemed to be things that stemmed from their own creation…?

There are many accounts from people who claim they’ve never believed in hell–or even an afterlife, still ending up in a place of torment.

I did some studying from the bible (I live in a very Christian household) and I read that it’s a place that was created for “the devil and his angels”. It was meant for THEIR “punishment and torture”…so in every NDE case… why are demons doing the punishing?

According to Christian lore: hell being for “the devil and his angels” also mean that it was never intended for people to rebel against god because they were created perfect, without sin.

Hell, as you know it now from those anecdotal accounts, is only temporary. The Christian story says that hell (the physical place) and its inhabitants will be thrown into an actual lake of fire to be burned for eternity.

So to answer your question about demons not being tortured; they are not being tortured…YET. Right now, hell seems to be more like an eternal holding cell, where demons are the bigger fish.

1 Like

Well here is my experience with hell and my first experience with summoning demons.

This happened about 4 years ago…
I summoned Lucifer with his sigil and i can remember his energy was amazing. I talked with him and eventually he took me on an astral travel trip to hell (not soul travel). He took me with him as we flew through the air to hell. And lilith came next to me as well.
We made it into an old, dimly lit city with buildings made of stone and bricks. It was glowing red in certian parts and was very cool to be in.
Eventually we reached a point in the path we were walking; were there was a water fountain that actually spewed blue fire.
I was told that this fountain has infernal powers. And i was advised to drink from the fountain and so i did. I could feel physically the blue fire heating up my internal body.

That was the experience i had.

3 Likes