YOUR experiences in hell

Can you share a story with us of your time there kendall?

1 Like

That’s interesting I’ve wondered about that a lot. About what happens when multiple people are summoning the same being at the same time… it’s interesting to think about.

2 Likes

That doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re less authentic when in multiple places at once does right? I keep trying to tell myself that.

1 Like

No it’s all a matter of consciousness. In human form we physically can only be in one place at a time. But once you start astrally traveling and experiment having others summon you - you’ll see you can be in multiple places at once. But your human brain can only comprehend one a time. Your spirit or soul or whatever you want to call it , isn’t bound by concepts like time place or distance. It’s hard to wrap your head around but the more you practice it’ll make sense.

8 Likes

I See. Thank you for that.

3 Likes

What you call hell is ever changing and morphs based on your core beliefs.
The Infernal planes as I like to call it is vast and mostly unexplored.
Like I said the infernal’s appear how you would expect the place to look like, although there are structures that many people point out similarities.

The hell I’ve been in is like what you hear often hellfire and brimstone with a small chance of raining lava in the forecast.
I see may great castles and structures some places are dark and void of light while other places are well lit.
Some places in “hell” look like earth while other parts look very alien like I said the place morphs based on your beliefs.

3 Likes

Okay so then what if there was someone who had never heard of hell or even the concept of it. What would it look like to them?

2 Likes

Probably would take the form of there current situations in life.

3 Likes

You’ve inspired me, friend, keep digging, you’re on the right track, and asking the correct questions, but be careful who you ask.

2 Likes

But that could be anywhere in the astrals. So wouldn’t that essentially mean that he’ll doesn’t exist??

1 Like

The idea of hell is much older the the catholic idea. Vedic mythology has its own ideas of hell same as Zoroastrianism both predating Catholicism before it was an idea. The Zoroastrian mythos being the possible source of where Judaism got their idea of hell and the vedic mythos likely being where Zoroastrianism got theirs.

Edut.Also fun detail, what the modern vedic translate as “demon” or asura and god “deva” is off when you dig into it both sides are gods but one side dealt with celestial forces outside of time. The other the asura dealt with terrestrial forces or those within time.

The norse counterpart being the aesir and the vanir.

3 Likes

There are still set locations in the many hells and set structures that you will see regardless of your situation.

2 Likes

Existence
What we see through our lenses.
Your reality is created by you.
One person’s reality might be completely different and may sound ridiculous.
But they are not wrong.
The similarities we experience are the result of a web
the very threads of reality.
And that’s what reality is just a web.
You are the operator
the Highest God in existence.
No one is above us if we are creating these experiences.
Just blind ignorant gods.
These gods came into our universe once we acknowledged their existence.
They never existed before.

3 Likes

So what does hell look like when no one is there to create it? How do people become stuck there?

2 Likes

First time i entered the infernal kingdom, i fell through a fiery vortex and landed on a ancient ground, that had marble in various colors, forming geometric patterns, i got up and before me was a long path this path was made of black onyx i walked this path.

Before me was a grand gate with four gatekeepers standing there to greet me, i passed through and entered a palace made of stone not of this world, i walked through a dark corridor only illuminated by fire sprites in the air.

I saw another door guarded by a knight that was Cain, he let me pass through, to walk through a dark labyrinth, i was lost until my intuition guided me, i saw a black figure which morphed into a being whos torso was made of white marble, his legs were that of a black satyr and his head was demonic with protruding horns, it was Lucifuge Rofacle he let me pass to the gate behind him.

I entered a kingdom were nine huge thrones, were floating in the air they all greeted me at once saying the same greeting introducing themselves as the nine demonic kings, they gave me questions after questions before i could gain entry to the door that was behind them.

I answered and entered this door it was made of crystal it had a sort of infernal power radiating inside of it, the door opened by the command of the nine demonic kings, i then entered walked up a emerald path, were led to a huge mount that a throne made of living energy dark and infernal.

Sat upon the throne was Lucifer he told me to look out and i could see all of hell, we spoke and he revealed to me all the secrets about hell, he told me he sits upon the throne of infernal majesty as emperor and that not only does the empire serve the emperor but it works vice versa.

I saw the infernal lords chanting around Lucifer and he looked to the ground where a second chain made of a dark alive symbiote, like the creature from venom almost i sat and we spoke he also led me to the lake of fire as it was my second time i would be plunged in there but not before the gatekeepers but before all millions of demons the whole infernal empire watched.

Afterwards i went to a demonic chamber were lucifer showed me to a demonic Librarian, which was actually Purson makes sense since he is Thoth and all, i read unbelievable knowledge from a scroll and return there from time to time to increase my knowledge on the magick that demons use.

16 Likes

Looks like another one of the Bible’s many contradictions. If only believers get ever-lasting life, then how do the cast-offs also get ever-lasting life in torment? Before Jesus, everyone allegedly went straight to Sheol regardless of their character too, which again seems like everlasting life for everyone, like your verse supports…Jesus had to go and rescue the “good people” in that case.

6 Likes

The bible says a lot of things about hell that are just so mixed up. I still can’t get over the fact that they say hell was created for the punishment of Lucifer and his angels, but they’re the ones ruling it so not exactly punishment hm. So it seems to be just flat out wrong there…
Then there’s the whole thing with the NDEs that I mentioned in the post.

3 Likes

Why did they make you take a dip in the lake a second time? Was it just as painful Then?
And about the library was it all purely rites and such, or was there more to it than that

1 Like

The Nine Circles Of Hell are my favorite depiction, mostly because i like 9 and circles :rofl:. But it’s still only a depiction I don’t think any of us will know for sure (us being human beings) maybe it’s all true or maybe none of its true. BONUS OPTION it’s all half-true.
Venture into the realm of twilight to find out. :wink: :fairy:

when searching for what the “other side” says I found this. it’s an Interesting answer. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ooo thank you I always appreciate links and videos :smile: I can’t wait to watch it later

2 Likes