Your best rituals for transformation of the self?

Say you would like to shed your inner layers of rumination and stress, pain or trauma. My closest friend recommended me an entity, I would like to hear what your best options have been and which entities you have used. No wrong answers! Anything is helpful in this. I have thought on what my friend recommended, I would like to shed ruminating anger and anxiety, caring about arbitrary things holding me back.

My anger works well in curses so I am happy with the appropriate amount of anger, but the excess, grudges and thought loops of hatred… caring about needless shit. If you have had a metamorphosis of yourself, what was your method, or whom did you work with for this?

1 Like

Ben Woodcrofts Angel Overlords could be worth a try for you.

2 Likes

This is exactly what Lucifer refers to as my “ascension.” I did it for Imbolc this year. I wrote a declaration saying I was going to leave my past self behind and embrace my spiritually ascended one. Then I lit candles associated with Lucifer (I have one with dragon’s blood essential oil that he likes quite a bit) and he said that I was ready to become that better version of myself.

And for the most part, it’s worked. I have some setbacks where I have intense anxiety episodes or where I get too caught up in what jerks online think about me. But I’ve attracted someone to my project who helped me set up an Instagram for it, I’ve become a full-fledged gardener, and I reconnected with a love interest.

Really the biggest things that hold us back are ourselves, and Lucifer can help us realize that.

4 Likes

(OP, requested for old defunct accounts to be deleted) I am very tempted to, but I feel fear about it, as I’ve heard it can be painful to deal with all the changes through Lucifer. Was it difficult for you? I’ve heard you deal with pain before getting to the good part.

1 Like

I have used Michael for this in the past in a breaking of past chains ritual. It worked very well until I found myself slowly slipping back to old ways over time.

Lucifer, I agree with the answer above. It would most probably not be a painless transition with him in my own experience,but what grows from the possible destruction is always in your best interests I found.

2 Likes

It’s ironic in a way, I want to rid myself of the needless anxiety, but the idea of going through with painful transitions makes me anxious. Hahaha.

My friend told me of Decarabia for this… I think it may be a good first step. If you have experience, has it been painful or more of a weight off of the chest?

2 Likes

Also, not to derail but wanted to mention this, I have used Michael once before, offered him a rosary I had… strange enough, my kids who never touch my offerings I have left out brought it back into the home to me, saying “This is yours right? We found it outside.” I feel as though it was a sign of some sort. May not try it again. Not for me maybe?

1 Like

Maybe Michael wanted to tell you that you should keep the Rosary for yourself as a sign of a new beginning, your children as the messengers.

2 Likes

My own experience with Lucifer was like a wave sweeping away things that were toxic, harmful or bullshit.

Painful, yes. It opened the way for new and more productive and meaningful life experiences though for sure.

Decarabia worked in a different way , but still very efficient. Decarabia came to me in a dream image which got my attention. It was more about shifting focus with him for myself

1 Like

Did not think of that at all, I thought maybe it was a rejection. That is something to consider! Thank you.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t consider that a rejection at all. I agree with A Pariah in that is very likely a message he heard you

2 Likes

I also use the Earth to transfer negative energy or emotions

I often find that going outside after a ritual and transferring energy through me into stone as I kneel helps neutralise and restore balance.

Maybe that could also be used with a banishing of trauma and past hurt ritual with a suitable spirit?

1 Like

Yes, I did that with Sekhmet once! Many birds came my way. I felt very well mentally after. I believe whoever I work with next, Decarabia or Lucifer, I will perform it outside. I know He likes birds too. Sunny lately too.

1 Like