You pissed off the wrong demon

I gave you a chance and you go and do this…this is what happens…

You say me and what army???
We are legion for we are many…
How about the BALG Army?
You’re going to get yours…just wait and see and I dont care what you don’t believe in…
I encourage you to try to not see the stacked up coincidences that have ruined your life and destroyed the ones you love… I ask you to try your hardest to not recognize the strange things that happen to you that are beyond coincidental and please try not to think that it had anything to do with me…

tenor

4 Likes

Are you able to specify any of what it is?

1 Like

Don’t worry it’s not you.

1 Like

It take a whole lot to piss off the good doctor but when you do you are completely and hopelessly totally fucked.,

4 Likes

What’s going on?

2 Likes

Yes? hope you’re alright.

1 Like

Are you ok?

3 Likes

I’ve been attacked by some bastards. Sons of bitches! It’s OK though I saw them trying to remote view me and infiltrate my mind.
I blocked them off at the pass. I’m being messed with. There are some group out there doing this. I don’t know if it’s government or some independent but they are definitely trying to remote view me and have been hearing them in my sessions. They don’t seem to understand this is a two way road. If they can view me I can view them. It’s only a matter of time.

12 Likes

Go get em.

1 Like

Do you know when this began and why?

1 Like

I think I know what I’ll do.

1 Like

Show no mercy. Go Ragnarok on their asses Thoth. And when you’ve done so, please share your experiences for the entertainm… I mean the educational benefit of us all!

7 Likes

Well you know when you are in contact with an entity you know it’s energy and you can intuitively identify the entity. Well I noticed energy signatures that were distinctly human and reminded me very much of a guy I once knew who did remote viewing for the government as a civilian contractor.
Whoever they were they were trying to extract information right out of my head. I found the experience to be highly invasive and rude. I was very pissed off about it, I still am.

…This is familiar to some of my own certain experiences. Did you happen to find out who they were? Maybe we’re being targeted by the same being.

1 Like

No I didn’t find out who it was but I suspect it’s a human. Mainly because most entities don’t need to do such things they can know thoughts without being invasive and the energy felt very human. I believe it could be either the same person or group involved.

2 Likes

I met a guy once who claimed to be the god of remote viewing. One day I tried to project to him and rv him. Next thing I know I see a shadow fly across the sky towards me. Then a voices begin yelling in my head threatening to kill my whole family. I was swriously shocked and went to try to focus. Then I saw an alternate dimension explode into my mind’s eye. I saw the beast, the harlot, and a host of large powerful demons. They just stood there and laughed at me. Except for the harlot who turned her face away. I felt she had a heart for me. I would later on have visions associated with those forms. The fellow who called himself the rv god was part of a forum I joined. They used to appear to me in the astral as the demons of the end times. Later I traced my visions back to experiences I had in the Army. Somehow my soul got a tied together linking my christian past, military trauma, and magickal initiation. It was far out… lol

1 Like