You have to understand

Neither angels, or demons, or gods,or whatever, are here to save you.What I mean is that just because something is, a demon, for example, that doesnt mean he is working for good of mankind.

Left hand path was all about self control and so many people relief on demons or angels or whatever.Where is the painful hardwork?

Thats not how you become a living god.It makes my blood boil that some fragile newbies think we are being protected by a race above us.Tell you what:No race is below are above us.

While of course some beings will help you, thats because they choose to.Not because its their duty lol.Have a nice day.

19 Likes

It’s not just newbies at this point ;p

6 Likes

You are your own savior to evolve your soul lol , CaN tHiS EnTiTy MaKe Me A MiLiONaRe

6 Likes

I thought you were gonna talk about Christ.

2 Likes

You better not speak ill of the Dark lord and savior Jesus Christ.

6 Likes

Same thing goes for JCI too, everybody is on their own.There is no savior.

1 Like

Self knowledge is Jesus,

1 Like

Self knowledge is belial.

1 Like

Hey I’m not arguing. I agree.

1 Like

i feel a heavy cringe coming, all my descendants will feel it

4 Likes

Yes. And always think for your self. I sometimes can’t believe how quick people are to follow the guy who has many ‘likes’…

3 Likes

@Yazata Lol right, put darkness in front of everything and you will guaranteed get 2x more likes.Why? Cuz demons are savior.

1 Like

Exactly. Name your thread ‘Lucifer told me blabla’ and see the likes flowing in…

2 Likes

follow me on InstaLHP

5 Likes

another stag?

derailer

1 Like

i tend to do that sometimes

i prefer other pic, anyway, ill let yall get back on topic

4 Likes

But what about the ones that have it implicitly stated that protecting, defense and saving is their job?

Kinda depends on what definition of “good” you’re using doesn’t it?

Could you perhaps give more details on what you mean by painful hardwork?

And just like every other post similar to this one any helpful tips and suggetions on how to go about that in the “correct manner” is always somehow omitted from the discussion, and without that they all come off as rather preachy and quite frankly are worth about as much as what I flushed down the toilet this morning.

So again perhaps in future you could provide something approaching a framework to use for those of us who are clearly not as advanced or enlightened on the subject as you so we may all begin thinking and doing in the “correct manner”? Thanks.

Well, that’s certainly an opinion, it’s wrong and somewhat absurd but than again when has that ever prevented success with magick?

Right back at you friend. :smiley:

2 Likes