You are only worth so much

Is there a measure of worth or "being worthy"

there is, actually.

you are, as a standard sheep worthless to the whole cause.

your only worth is in the ability to negate the mundane influences
and drag your ass into The Temple, surrender you Ego - yourself to the Mysteries, not trying to understand it, but really diving into it

and doing the Work.

yeah, i’m a productive member of society but i know it’s all false and worthless.
there is no worth in being a good member of society.
but, miracolously, by destroying everything mundane, you somehow get to act perfectly in society.
i still don’t get why this is happening, but it seems that the darker i become, i also become more good in all i do.

your only true value is in the doing The Work

everyone creates his own way of exploration, and magicians often use grimoires and pathworkings to ingite the power of Imagination and the secret keys of power within themselves.

in fearing of loosing the Ego and dissolving completely in the Void, many people take literals years and even decades

going in circles

AROUND The Work (the Main Work, that is)

so,

the Ritual never ends. This unexplainable paradoxical Ritual that is taking place here and now, which has no beginning or end is always going… nothing can stop The Worm.

and by appying himself properly, the magician can in fact connect to the Organism and act according to The Work.

and that is also called Perfect Action. Perfection. Not halfassing, not trying, not giving up, not waiting, not ---- thinking. not - existing.
but, being in a state of Perfection.
which is, of course EXCLUSIVELY unique in relation so the Truth of the Moment, and your own self created soul-destiny.

this is far too many words to explain what is the main point here.

there are, in fact, 2 main states of being.

1. mundane - ego - memories - id - sense of self
  2. magickal - YOGA - BLACK FLAME - 0 - SIVA - SATAN - no sense of self

the main point of The Work is to establish yourself in the second state of being.

i love Eric very much and without him i would have never known all this.
but he is fundamentaly wrong about one particular thing, at least publicaly . and he’s playing his game, which is great :slight_smile:

but here’s the thing. you should not make a sandwich after the ritual.

i do. yeah, i break my states of hightened awareness. but… it is in fact the true sin.

the sin is actually to break the hightened state. and it is the only sin.

and the Karma is manifestation of breaking the second state.

if you would please understand,

as i have said before, there are only 2 states of being.

by doing serious ritual, we get into the second state and can perform magick.

and it would be the greatest achievment for a magician to retain the state of YOGA and act from his true perspective.

but karma get’s in the way.

and making a sandwich is a way of expressing the idea to get back into your old human self and ponder upon it in a human way.

and that is wrong in every way.

so i will repeat what i have said in the beginning of all this:

and drag your ass into The Temple, surrender you Ego - yourself to the Mysteries, not trying to understand it, but really diving into it.

whatever i’m doing in there, it’s my thing. there are many things like it, but this one is mine. - meaning - i do custom made rituals according to whatever comes my way - not following anything anymore, just listening to the Whisperings and being creative.

and it is only the preparation to get to the second state. in preparation, it is me trying not to be worthless but actually do something of worth.

al other doings that i do, are actually worthless in the Eyes of the Eternity. i hang out with him or her have this experience or that… all this is worthless.

abandon all hope

and let the Truth have Her way with you.

sincirely,
from the Void

! No longer available

I get where you’re coming from, but the dismissal of the physical plane of existence isn’t against the fundamentals of LHP? Aren’t we here for a reason? Magick is helping us to discover the reason behind our existence and also to fulfill the darkest of our desires. Otherwise we could as well pull the plug in this plane and become one/fuse with the higher consciousness.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:1, topic:7817”]
surrender your Ego - yourself to the Mysteries, not trying to understand it, but really diving into it

and doing the Work

your only true value is in the doing The Work

so,

there are, in fact, 2 main states of being.

1. mundane - ego - memories - id - sense of self
  2. magickal - YOGA - BLACK FLAME - 0 - SIVA - SATAN - no sense of self

the main point of The Work is to establish yourself in the second state of being.

and let the Truth have Her way with you.

sincirely,
from the Void[/quote]

I cannot express adequately how much this post has resonated with me. I came here from the RHP, intuitively knowing I have work to do. I am so grateful to be here, on this forum, reading and learning from all of you about pathworks I had no idea existed, communications I was terrified to broach, and lifetimes of roads open to follow. I thank you for introducing me to The Work!

Actually…SATAN is all about the “Sense of Self” and “Ego.” He is the Principle that helps free us via Fire our constraints and helps purify us. It is only through this that we may see greater aspects of Soul (what is perceived as Ego by some) by freeing ourselves.

However he is not the only one who frees, but rather he simply represents that element of Fire which is one of a number of elements to pursue freedom and Expand ones boundries into a greater sense of self which many would call freedom.

Depending on what system you use it is called a Self-Sacrifice, as we all must perform sacrifices to attain Senses of Self/Siddhi’s, etc.

i had a feeling someone will say this. i understand what you are saying.

but i stand firmly withing nothigness
and repeat that Satan is loosing the sense of Self.

(Satan is sensitive term nowdays, like God… not very useful in public discussions. feel free to substitute with any other name)

everyone knows that axiom MAN, KNOW THYSELF.

but, paradoxicaly, i have really caught the glimpses of KNOWING the Self, once i admitted that there is absolutely no way

and this is affirmative an all levels

no way at all to know the Self

whatever you power, whatever your greatness, you can ensorcell only the some part of Self

when you loose it all, then the truth doth flow

and this is YOGA

i am here to speak as closely to The Truth as i can achieve. i do not try to define LHP. altough, all i do is LHP.

i have not said in any way that physicality should be dismissed.
but now that you mention it, all should be dismissed.

that is hacking your system to release multidimensional cramps you hold (karma: self-reflexion and sense of self, identity and memories)

forget all which is false.
and from the place of nothigness
you will remember that which is truly important to you.

next,

there is no reason.

i will repeat slowly.

there

is

no

reason

never has been.

we view the reality all wrong. and that’s very funny. and tragic at the same time.

no reason for anything.

you are free, and always have been.

you make your own reasons. but that’s also false, because it’s just your memories aligning in a certain way, so you at one moment connect your experiences in a specific way witch looks as a “reason”.

all the “reasons” are exactly the problem in this world.

next, on the question of fulfilling your darkest desires.

again, this is only the first part of delving into occultism, and it is not necessary to do it, you might as well skip it and get serious. if you’re serious.

(i’m not speaking to Zeus, not trying to offend him, but i’m speaking to myself.)

but have no fear, because guess what. your “darkest desires” are in fact your soul destiny which must unravel. and which actually is coming from a great distance at you, and you feel it and call it and it calls you…

and you regularly block it with being a karmicaly bound regular human.

also, this question of karma is also beautiful because karma is that which brings more beauty into the creation… but i will not go into this now.

but, this goes directly to Zeus.

my fellow magician, saying things like this

“Otherwise we could as well pull the plug in this plane and become one/fuse with the higher consciousness.”

is like saying that you don’t want to workout in a gym because you’re afraid of being to muscular.

man… this is the whole idea… it’s just people babbling nonsense about it. discard it.

i know many people will have to object this one, but i have infinite patience for this.

There is Ascent and Descent. In Ascent you generally kill you ego so you may grow past your boundries. This path is usually associated with the RHP, which means you do things like lose Ego, lose the MATERIAL LIFE and a number of other things like desires. You do this all for the purpose of expanding beyond your boundries.

However, in this life we still have a life to live, and so there are many different types of people wanting to live Lifestyles… so whatever that entails that is part of the process of Descent where you have a unique sense of self without losing it to the Source of ALL or Oneness.

Ascent serves the purpose of Descent to Evolve; hence you have Finite Existence continually participating within Infinity. This comes from Satnam (Sa- Infinity, Ta- Life, Na- Death, Ma- Rebirth all an amalgram of Satan). Now as to what I put in paranthesis you may notice it was cut off at the “Rebirth” point equaling Satnam has alot to do with the persecution of the Church, during those times people had to use Code Words… alluding to the fact that the 3 Judeo-Xian religions are religions of Death, which one can see with their anti-life practices.

Why did I say sense of Self is Important? Well it is, because it connects us to our Roots and Past Life which empowers OUR WILL. All enemies of the LHP try to get people to lose their sense of self to weaken their WILL…whereas when you connect to your true past selves and genetic roots you can thence say you are empowering TRUE WILL.

Anyway without going on any further, I was commenting that Satan is a big part of self and Ego, because the size of ones Ego is the size of ones Power. you Free yourself (Ascent) so that you may settle on a better self (Descent). Whatever it was your were saying sounded very much like you cut off the point which ended at Death (basically without the Descent). One should become a Mastery of Light/Fire, but while your alive you should take advantage of it to live the way you want, and so this is where Descent is important part of the equation =)

1 Like

ok that’s great!

great answer, great knowledge.

and yes, an excellent observation! the rebirth part is cut-off!

and there is a little secret why is this being done :slight_smile:

you see, for any part of conscious mind, or being, there is to be no hope of rebirth.

and only then can unexplainable happen.

this is called Magick (or whatever the spelling) because it is miracolous.

within SA TA NA MA is encoded hope for rebirth.

and, in terms of Everlasting Absolute Love, having “hope” is not exactly the best option to project onto the Self.

you get this?

i mean… it’s good. it’s okay. but it takes faaaaaaaar tooooo loooooooooong

(i’m not opposing in any way to you. … you know what i’m doing here)

in absolute acceptance of death… with no trace of hope… in absolute surrender

you may utter

MA

… then maybe you do it again…

who knows… you just might finally break.

Ma = Mother…Being reborn =)

Edit:

I should also comment that knowing Satan is an amalgram of Satnam… that Ma (association to mother) shows an important aspect of working with energy and recognizing the Feminine energy. One has both Masculine and Feminine energies present within every person of all genders to varying degrees.

[quote=“Biosynth, post:10, topic:7817”]Ma = Mother…Being reborn =)

Edit:

I should also comment that knowing Satan is an amalgram of Satnam… that Ma (association to mother) shows an important aspect of working with energy and recognizing the Feminine energy. One has both Masculine and Feminine energies present within every person of all genders to varying degrees.[/quote]

May i ask you what are your source for the Belief that Satan is an anagram of Satnam? Since They come from two very Different Culture, and Also if you Look at the Two Mythology, Satnam mean Truth Name, and is a Name or an Ephitet of the God WaheGuru in the Sikh Mythos as well as a Sanskrit name for various Deity,

And Satan is from the Hebrew name meaning Enemy or Adversary,

the only place where i read this Information was on the JoS Website and they are not very strong on accurate Information both on the Historical and Mythological side.

Just my Opinion as always.

Best Regards

Thanks for Answering,

Yeah i understand what you mean, And i do draw Further Association like you do, But Being a Very Rational and History loving Person, I was just inquiring about your Source, Since its seem to me that in the Occult and Magick Field more and more people let go Logic and Rationality for ‘‘Illogical Religious Belief’’ (I’m not saying that it is your case )

I Respect your Opinion and consider it as Valid as Mine,

Best regards!