Yoga for Astral

Could anyhow Yoga can boost my chances of Astral Travel?
Could Yoga somehow help Menon my Astral Travel process?

1 Like

Yes, it can, if done properly.

EA talks about doing an hour of Ashtanga yoga before commencing any magical work in his book Questing After Visions. He says it prepares the mind and body for ritual by aiding in the flow of energy.

1 Like

Kundalini yoga before falling asleep at night is perhaps the fastest way to induce astral travel that I have ever experienced. If you are a beginner at intense forms of yoga or astral travel, I would suggest doing more mellow, isolated kundalini exercises midday for a bit to get used to opening up the energy. Otherwise it can be a bit explosive at night if you are trying to fall asleep and it releases spontaneously all at once. After getting a hold of raising the energy, I would recommend doing grounding exercises the following morning to keep from getting too spacey.

3 Likes

There is an excellent kundalini exercise with mudras for kundalini the mantras is sa ta na ma

SA means infinity
Ta is birth
Na death
Ma rebirth

Another Mantra for kundalini is: ATHUSHIR

There is a shadow kundalini too!

3 Likes

How to do this exercise?

Sa pointingfinger and thumb pressing both together, Ta middlefinger + thumb, Na ringfinger + thumb and Ma littlefinger with thumb. Vibrating it and focus how energy raises from base chakra to third eye

:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Please share.

2 Likes

Is an extra work in my coven its secret at the moment but some known magicians have openly some workings about it like VK

1 Like