YHVH and Shem Angels

I recently started the 72 Shem and Geotia Challenge, I summoned Vehuiah the first shem angel, and she told me to do more research on this…

These angels being the 72 names of God, I was wondering if this the false God Yahweh, I’ve had my revelations on Yahweh personally, I know him to be the Anunnaki General Enlil, and Enki being the serpent, demonized by the kabbalists… “Gods” chosen people, which see the rest of humanity as their slaves or Cattle/Goyim…

Ive also found out that some of the Goetic demons have nephilim origins and the Shem angels names end with iah/EA or EL corresponds to Enki and Anu

Is it possible that these angels and demons are all Anunnaki and that they part of the anunnaki DNA enki put into the Humans back then?

2 Likes

some might be, but i doubt it

different pantheons

Yahweh is a real god from Caanan, hes not false

Technically everyone is a God, I just dont see him as a supreme being, it doesnt matter if they are different pantheons, you can see the connections between the pantheons all over the world, Like enki relating to Shiva, Osiris, Prometheus, Poseidon etc. Enlils was always associated with Set, Zeus, Yahweh etc. I have akashic memories of him cooking humans alive and eating them like wolves after the Great fall, Yahweh isnt a supreme being, thats just my take on it but if you believe that I have nothing against it

2 Likes

Demons are not the annunaki, but the adversaries of the annunaki. The Annunaki created the people from their DNA but with the blood of the demons so that the people could serve the Annunaki as slaves. They used demon blood because they killed many demons in the war with the demons. The demon king Kingu deserves special mention here. The demons are not interested in enslaving people but in liberating people from their enslavement, because they see us humans as distant relatives because we have the same blood. If you want to find the Annunaki then you are already on a very hot track with the angels, whereby in the book of Enoch it says that the angels have no free will but only have the desire to serve their Creator. The Bible even says that the believers are made angels after their death, which means that they lose their free will and must serve after their death. Angel means something like messenger or messenger and thus the angels can be interpreted as the messengers of the Annunaki.

3 Likes

What I’m trying to understand is, how come there are 72 goetic demons and 72 shem angels which correspond to each other and parts of the neo cortex and reptillian brain connections, how come the demons have to obey solomon, how is it that they an enslave the demons to their will and command if the demons have free will?

Not everyone is a god, you need to develop to become a God.

1 Like

The demons didn’t have to obey Solomon, Solomon used the power of Yahweh to control them

1 Like

The Soul is the spirit of God, It is Pure white light in its ascended form indifferent from the creator, you still think god is beyond, that’s what enlil did to keep humans as slaves to the kabbalists, he knew that a smart human was dangerous because they were just as powerful, thats why they demonized the serpent enki because he held the knowledge of the gods, same story with prometheus, why do you think jesus was crucified, Judas referencing to the Jews, Judeo christians that believe in Yahweh which gnostics call the demiurge or Yaldabaoth, were slain by the Judeo christian roman catholics because of knowledge the possessed over godhood which was taught by Yeshua, he became one with the true God within him not with an external god called yahweh which history, countless mystical records and masonic history to be Enlil, This is why I dont believe anything, I see it for myself, I’ve seen how Yahweh cults operate and they made evil good and good evil so when the time came people wouldnt be able differentiate, thats why yahweh demonized the serpent for giving knowledge over good and evil and to become like the gods themselves, the apple is DMT or the amrita produced in the pineal gland which you can see across numerous toaist, hindu and chinese practices and even ancient egypt

Cool

God = the All. Not the abrahamic deity.

Most archangels don’t answer to Jehova.

2 Likes

I am aware because I actually get good results from archangels, but im just trying to understand the Shem

Well that is your personal opinion and others can have a different opiniom on that.
In my experience not every soul made of pure white light and that has nothing to do with good/bad or superior/inferior.

2 Likes

Actually they do, since he is their father, they answer to the All as well though

I don’t know about white light, but the Vedas do teach that the Atman is Brahman in a microcosmic sense

1 Like

That is a half truth, because the soul fragments into the 7 rays of light and as you grow as a soul you ascend through the higher colors and dentities of existence back into the unification with the white light which is where you achieve ouroboros, eternal consciousness, or breaking the samsara wheel of reincarnation, you unify the light and dark, the demon and the angel to become the dragon that bites his own tail, the serpent that now knows his own primal origin symbolized as the tail

Just think about it, If God is everything, you would have to be connected to that creator yourself, you are the eye that observes the stars, you create buildings are creations etc. as above so below, the great work is all about becoming one with the Godhead to become that unification with god which is what Jesus taught, that is why he said you are like gods, he practiced Qigong, Hindu mysticism including kundalini yoga, its an opinion based on the facts, but if you wish to disregard it that is your choice

1 Like

I agree, so did Krishna, Siddartha

This is your way, and it is the teachings you follow. It is not a universal truth, it would be pretty bold to claim you have seen the universal truth that is right for everyone.

1 Like

Jehovah is not even a tiny fraction of the “All” lmao. He’s a small god. Ask Merihim if Jehovah is all that powerful. You can break his influence with a single ritual.

Raphael, Raziel, Michael, Ariel, Zadkiel and many others do not respond to the abrahamic deity.

Jehovah did not create them.

4 Likes

What is your interpretation then? because by far going by what the cultures and what the macrocosm has shown in correspondence to the microcosm is identical to my interpretation on other cultures interpretations throughout history, If you have your own perspective I’d love know how you see things?

Jehova is lower hierarchy Demon of babylon I remembered him from the ancient times, He was a tiny little batlike creature that always wanted to be like the older gods like enki and Nimrod so he would show his “godlike” power by creating chaos and killing humans, hence being enkis son a lot of abrahamic toxic masculinity came from jehova and his relationship with this father, which is why a lot of middle eastern fathers control everyone but themselves, it comes from jehova, Allah and from yahweh too, he isnt the same as yahweh

3 Likes