Yet another video to think about

3 Likes

So, we MUST know a ton of speculation, overstated “facts” and opinion? He’s just a bit excitable isn’t he?

I think the comparison to Tesla’s Wardenclyff tower is a red herring, since that was sadly based on flawed physics, didn’t work and wasn’t ever going to. (He ignored the then-still-current research discovering that all em waves are transverse, and his thought experiments required longitudinal em waves, which don’t exist. There were other major problems but that one was a showstopper - see linked article.)

The Study cited is 100% theoretical by the way, as is the idea that pyramidal nanoparticles could have practical application. This is all cool research ideas, not done and dusted proven fact as our friend here seems to imply. “Can” doesn’t mean “does” in this case, as much as “might”.

It also requires the external input of em waves, which were calculated to resonate in the chambers. The author of that video seems to think that the pyramid is some sort of lightweight battery (?), but that’s not what was studied: (link to study in the Journal of Applied Physics -
Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration.
Journal of Applied Physics 124, 034903 (2018); Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration: Journal of Applied Physics: Vol 124, No 3
Resonant response of the Great Pyramid interacting with external electromagnetic waves of the radio frequency range (the wavelength range is 200–600 m) is theoretically investigated.

To get an idea of what that means in every day terms, consider that the levels of EMF radiation the study calculated is comparable to average wireless EMF: a top level of 10 mA/m or 2 V/m. I have an EMFields Acousticom 2 EMF reader. Where I’m sitting, right now, the electronic smog in my house produced mainly by my wireless router upstairs is a bit over 1 V/m - it goes to over 2 V/m in my bedroom where the router sits (I turn it off at night and sleep better for it).

Which doesn’t mean the pyramids didn’t have some unknown practical use, but this probably isn’t the way to prove it. An occult and meditative use would be my first line of thought.

The “light bulb” interpretation is very fringe too, and somehow never addresses why there’s a snake and a calyx, or the lack of any other evidence or art about wiring or other electrical devices.