Yet Another Introduction

Hello there,

I am Marek (Marcus is the english equivalent). I come from Slovakia. I hate introductions :smiley:
My interest in magick has grown ridiculously high recently. My primary source of magick education comes from books, I read a lot of them and have far more in queue.

I have had some experiences before like precognition, the feeling you know something is really really wrongā€¦ and it is. Weird dreams also I try to decipher.

You could say I am a big fool - I do make leaps of faiths and they are actually worth it and giving me growth in every aspect of my life. Despite my interest in magick Iā€™m fairly new if we talk about practicing it. Well, instead of some initiation and gradually getting used to it - I again leaped to it.

I made a petition to Glasya-Labolas to help me with learning this stuff and guiding me through it. The moment I put my offering to the sigil I heard howling in the distance, so although I may not be able to communicate directly with him/her I know it was accepted and the problem with ā€œcommuniating more direclyā€ will be addressed soon.

I love reading posts and your experiences at this forum.

Peace!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Marek :wave:t4::blush: welcome to the forum.

welcome :grimacing:

Great intro, welcome aboard! :smiley: