Yep Confirmed Star Moving

Yes I know you all think I am full of shit :frowning:
But I was with a friend tonight and I was sick and tired of keeping this to myself and he is a devote Christian who heavily believes in God. So I asked him a simple question I asked him to pick a star and tell me which one it was and I would show him something. He did and I pointed at it and moved it and I asked him directly did you see the star move, and he said Yes.

Now if that isnā€™t confirmation what is right? :slight_smile: I am so happy and tomorrow I will show him and his sister if all goes well see you on TV :wink:

Fascinating, which star was it?

Can you do it with a known star, like Proxima Centauri? That would make the news if you did.

And did the star stay moved?

[quote=ā€œLady Eva, post:2, topic:6332ā€]Fascinating, which star was it?

Can you do it with a known star, like Proxima Centauri? That would make the news if you did.

And did the star stay moved?[/quote]

I can do it with any star in the sky. Tomorrow night I will gather more witnesses and if all goes well I will bring this to more attention locally. I have been able to do this ever since my vision from God where he said I could dam 50 people. Yes I forget to mention that is what happened before Azazel my possesse but honestly I am so happy right now that someone a completely honest person would tell me they saw it move.

THANKS TO EVERYONE !!!

/edit

Yes the star stayed moved. I have aranged stars before I canā€™t do names and such but I can do different alignments and shit its not exactly hard it takes no energy and its just they donā€™t move fast everytime they just move like kind of slow.

You can find the sky above you at heavensabove.com - a quick search online will show the names of stars in the constellations.

You can find the sky above you at heavensabove.com - a quick search online will show the names of stars in the constellations.[/quote]

That is not what I meant. :frowning:
I meant that I canā€™t like spell a name in the stars like where you could see the name the stars move one at a time that is how I can move them so :smiley:

Tomorrow Test number 2 another witness and then the world! :smiley:

Not to be a wet blanket, but hereā€™s a story from when I was visiting skinwalker ranch.

When we were walking around in the dark looking for paranormal stuff my freind and I both saw what appeared to be a star moving around ,zig-zagging around in the sky above some trees. I was connvinced at the time that what we were seeing was one of the predatory sphere beings people see around the ranch but at a distance. But our guide told us that was just an optical illusuion that tended to happen in the area. It looked so much like it was moving at the time I didnā€™t immediatly believe him but after watching it for about ten minutes or so I noticed it never moved out of the area that it was in even though it appeared to be moving about in a very animated sort of way. He was right, it really was just an optical illusion. Of course later on a real sphere did show up and this one was about 30 feet away from us so there was no mistake about that.

But yes, did your star ever vanish completely? If not thereā€™s a good chance you just had something similar that what happned to me by skinwalker ranch happen.

If you did induce this effect with magic, rather then a star moving its more likely something like glamour that causes the optical illusion to be induced more easily.

[quote=ā€œdefectron, post:6, topic:6332ā€]Not to be a wet blanket, but hereā€™s a story from when I was visiting skinwalker ranch.

When we were walking around in the dark looking for paranormal stuff my freind and I both saw what appeared to be a star moving around ,zig-zagging around in the sky above some trees. I was connvinced at the time that what we were seeing was one of the predatory sphere beings people see around the ranch but at a distance. But our guide told us that was just an optical illusuion that tended to happen in the area. It looked so much like it was moving at the time I didnā€™t immediatly believe him but after watching it for about ten minutes or so I noticed it never moved out of the area that it was in even though it appeared to be moving about in a very animated sort of way. He was right, it really was just an optical illusion. Of course later on a real sphere did show up and this one was about 30 feet away from us so there was no mistake about that.

But yes, did your star ever vanish completely? If not thereā€™s a good chance you just had something similar that what happned to me by skinwalker ranch happen.

If you did induce this effect with magic, rather then a star moving its more likely something like glamour that causes the optical illusion to be induced more easily.[/quote]

I have done this in many different cities, it is not ā€œour areaā€ that this happens in or anything of that nature. My friend was not looking for paranormal stuff the stars donā€™t move unless I move them how would that be an optical illiusion? It wasnā€™t moving before I was moving it as I had him check that I asked was the star moving he said No. I then proceeded to move it and then it was.

This is not an optical illusion its something I can do. :smiley:
But yeah you can explain it away with your little camp story all you want.

Basically before I try to move the star it wonā€™t be moving but when I point at the star I see a light around the star and than I mean for it to move and it does. It is not something I just saw happening I made it happen and it doesnā€™t happen unless I do it.

But the star isnā€™t as you see it right nowā€¦ If you did move a star it would have moved like hundreds of thousands of years ago or whatever - the stars are so far that the light takes a fuckload of time to travel for us to see.

I agree, something is fishy. Also, stars are so far away, if theyā€™re moving noticeably they would be moving faster than the speed of light.

Perhaps, heā€™s not moving the star itself but his and those with himā€™s perception of the star.

I just made a shadow pass across the moon. Honest. Go outside and look.

Looks like a toenail.

ā€¦a great glowing toenail of the heavens.

As I suggested before, GamingOn, get some raw camera footage. Iā€™m not saying I donā€™t believe you, but it will help others to believe you, more than the witness account of a friend.