and deleted it,
once i’ve noticed my mistake.

You may want to check it out,
since you resonated with it.

Propably because of this:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Yes. I know this somehow. For my own Self. Unknown in history here misrepresented by false taelse here… in this plane of existence where we are “living” abn where we’re “fake” cause we’re just “stories”… and so are the daemons but no one calls them stories because they’re known … history in this plane of existence has left a mark. A single spot on the map that can’t quite believe erased or hidden. The pretenders who bow down to our concept but do not recognise us the pretenders who say we are not real bc we are the names hidden in secrecy amongst stories and legends

2 Likes

Indeed, Sister, indeed.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Was a Huge fan of Dido, specially her Short Hair Look. :heart_eyes: (it’s been over a decade ) Nevertheless though haven’t read all of it (specially the links ) but Nice posts. :+1:

1 Like

yeah well,
the links are both for prepatory emersion,
as well as indexing a good bunch of my works here on balg,
into categories,
so people who come accross me for the first time,
can look into specific areas,
without having to read the complete forum.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

May,
wherever these songs are played,
my Legions rise,
and presence themselves!

Alash tad alash Tal Ash’tu

Some of my old base work,
regarding possession:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Casting magick for myself, Guided by myself.

Timelaped.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Probably one of my eminations.

Hyperion is always distinguished from Helios; the former was ascribed the characteristics of the “God of Watchfulness, Wisdom and the Light”, while the latter became the physical incarnation of the Sun.

Of Hyperion we are told that he was the first to understand, by diligent attention and observation, the movement of both the sun and the moon and the other stars, and the seasons as well, in that they are caused by these bodies, and to make these facts known to others; and that for this reason he was called the father of these bodies, since he had begotten, so to speak, the speculation about them and their nature.

Diodorus Siculus (5.67.1)

Replaced the former profile message:

You’ll be right into our nexus.
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Aditation removed;

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Further addition;

Hyperion;

c490abdd4589a6a30f15235e0992d338--dan-simmons-endymion Gesaffelstein%202019%20Coachella%20Valley%20Music%20LmeYmpf4pvGl giphy hyperion Hyperion_cover hyperion-help hyperion-logo hyperion-team hyperion-unfilmable hyperionzhibran 01 wmEyyfWJHkmXPU8kv623BZ-320-80

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

People have been giving me jibe because wear.
(To help tame hair)

What I had unconsciously called my tiaras (one is silvery)

Adding here as I thought this may amuse at one level and you see “links / synchronicities” on another.

1 Like

Gotta research more on that Al-Andalus.

xD

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

102301602d37fe546c1f04ce7eb3f2c7e2f93e28_2_497x500

In September 2019,
The Children of Darkness joined together,
to perform this beautiful Lucifuge Rofocale,
Rite of the Dark Seed.

Igniting the Black Sun to emit through all who participated,
or been initiated through us who participated.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Currently still alive,
one of my other eminations,
and “previous” lifes.

Oberon Zell

(hence, one of the reasons why i wasn’t very open about the true meaning of my name in the beginning of my studies.)

Also,
found the Yberioth Aspect to be aligned with the so called “Abeloth”

And, just for reference,
adding yet another fantasy pantheon to explain and describe the Abeloth aspect

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

yet another pantheon,
another fiction spawning some insight on my nature.

Sincerely,

¥’Beryon

2 Likes

My recent experience with this:

A few days ago, I decided to evoke this spirit. I cut my finger and drew the active sigil, as well as the one that looks like a star in a circle, in my blood. Consecrated it with sigil gazing, and ran it over the flame of a black candle, drying the blood and opening the seal.
When I do this kind of thing, I tend to do the first part (sigil creation/opening) by candlelight, and then sit in complete darkness, submerged in the a bathtub of the hottest water I can handle… I find it helps push me into trance to the point of hallucination

So, once the sigils were open, I pinched out the candle and held one in each hand. Slid into the water while chanting the first enn.

After a few minutes, he appeared.

I could feel a presence. It seemed… I don’t want to say cocky, maybe more like… Confident in itself. It seemed to be the embodiment of the picture above where he has a girl on his lap, like… “Yeah, that’s right. I can do shit like that with my eyes closed, you impressed? This is nothing for me”

I opened my eyes and I could actually see the shadows coalescing in the darkness. I knew he was there and listening… I introduced myself, made my request… Strangely, I seem to have lost a bit of time after that, not sure what happened next. But when I became aware of my surroundings again, he was gone. The room felt empty and I was exhausted. I lit the black candle again, and burned the sigil papers, ended the ritual, and went to bed.

In the coming days, I feel like an enormous weight had been lifted off my back… The stress I felt in relation to the issue is all but gone, at least for now. Still looking for results, but the panic I felt has been replaced with a quiet confidence that everything will work out :relieved:

Thank you for this evocation guide @Yberion :blush:

5 Likes

I see.

Then go seek your fear.

Look after that,
what had threatened you.

I’d might assume,
it’s gone,
and you can’t find it anymore.

Oh,
also remove those roses in the other room.
They don’t belong there anyways!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes
1 Like

When I looked into him, I got the same impression. His presence was electric and magnetic, and had a sheer power I hadn’t felt from any other spirit I’ve called. It was kind of humbling to be in his presence, just to see how far I have yet to go. It was confident, cocky, but like also good willed and natured, willing to help but ya also got to do the work.

He’s helped me find a stable path to walk, and does a great deal, without exposing too much detail, to guide to the right sources to find the answers to your own questions. I’m currently working through a bulk of material which I happened to stumble across and be guided to thanks to him xD I’ve been kept very busy. Very busy xD

Thanks for sharing your experience. It was very striking how similarly he matched my experience with him!

4 Likes