Yahweh

Hello, I am back with another wild tale. This could go in a few different categories.

So, Loki was fucking with me recently, and we were spending time together after he unmasked himself, and Odin showed up to initiate me into Norse magic and started giving directions to curse/hex a kid who threatened my son recently. I had been hemming and hawing like Arjun in the Bhagavad Gita, as my son had already called the cops, we had the receipts, and I emailed the school and called his daddy. This kid was probably already missing some skin on his ass. Suddenly Yahweh was present, and just basically said he hated fake Christians and fuck that kid anyway, and told me to finish the curse.

I have done my rounds of therapeutic blasphemy, as directed by the Demonic Divine, but Yahweh just sort of picked me up and dragged me back to his realm, cutting me off from the Nightside. He then said he wanted all the fake Christians cursed because they were giving him a bad name (LOL). His first target is…wait for it…Kanye West. I have tried to explain, you know, I suck at baneful magic. My ex-husband is still walking and talking - proof positive. And now Metatron is the running messenger. Anyway, I’m supposed to not eat meat today and get busy on the Kanye West curse. I don’t think Kanye needs to be especially worried…at least not about me. Yahweh is a ruthless motherfucker, however. I got the feeling meditating last night that this is all sport for him. Build up these fake bitches so you can hunt them down after - like your own private game reserve. Thoughts?

1 Like

I think you answered your own question:

1 Like

I think Yahweh is very real but he’s kinda confusing to me tbh. He’s worried about his image and reputation of course but doesn’t do much to help it lol

2 Likes

Lol Kanye lmao

I would not put it past Yahweh that he’d do something like that. I’ve often considered the idea that he sends evil spirits to torment people to get them so desperate they turn to him. Job security is his game.

2 Likes