Yahweh punishments

Kudos, and Bravo.

2 Likes

Jewish stuff is to control people and scare them

1 Like

I’ve read the books and the rituals are very straight forward. I just cannot get myself to work magick by calling on Yahweh. Some residue from being baptized I guess. Even though I left the church at the age of 7 after the priest told me I couldn’t play with my protestant friend. Luckily my parents were extremely pissed off and stopped attending church too.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like a bad time to me.

It makes me want to cover my butthole and run

Nightmares, awful signs like pages of the bible warped right where a horrible passage is, visions… I was terrorized pretty bad when I converted. It seems to be common. I converted from Catholicism.

3 Likes

I only have one thing to tempt or see what angels or the robotic Metatron or Yahweh can do; erase me from existence. Like the black guy in the old 7up commercials. He’d say “Creation never had it, never will.” Because I wouldn’t exist. And from my perspective since POOF. Everything would be destroyed in a way.

Divine light… what for? The earth will eventually be destroyed with all life DEAD.

Demons and carnality… the same; all will be destroyed.

Just seems pretty damn pointless. There is nothing in existence I can see that even makes “THIS” worth being. Finite. Pointless.

2 Likes

I think that you misunderstand me. The Angels, archangels, cherubim, and seraphim have my utmost respect. It’s the guy sitting on that Golden Throne that earned my rage.

I give you nothing but the utmost of respect my friend, and may the darkest blessings guide you through, and may Bountiful Harvest always come your way.

1 Like

I find it hilarious how many are still attached to dogma and constantly shit on Yahweh without even knowing him, feels like I’m in a LHP church

2 Likes

It gets tiring. I don’t have a relationship with Yahweh as a particular entity

However, I did interact with something for my entire life and that’s divinity and a point came where I learned it wasn’t Yahweh or any other particular name I attributed and really didn’t need to be boxed up in a particular package

My faith evolved… I didn’t reject it, and I’m not angry at the ‘Christian God’ in the modern sense because there isn’t really ‘one’ - it’s evolved and morphed and made up of multiple entities and entirely personal to an individual of that faith who that ‘God’ is

Early Christianity looked SO different from how it looks today and the mythology is simply as good as any other, I enjoy the texts far more now than I ever used to and just get fucked off with the hate - there’s other entities to hate on too :joy: at least make it fair if you’re gonna spend your energy whining on (Not you @MagickVigilante I mean people in general)

1 Like

I used to work with Yahweh a lot with the psalms

1 Like

When u know perfect love & righteousness you have to ask yourself, what am I reading and/or understanding wrong.

For a minute there I thought you said you were 15.5 ft tall lol.

I was like “dayum!”