Yahusha Satan's Son? Sherry Shriner

If you haven’t heard fo Sherry Shriner start here

What interests me about her in essay “What I Believe” Sherry says the Western depiction of Jesus was not Jesus at all. but rather the son of Satan himself. She explains that while there was a Son of “a” God who was executed on the cross. It was not YHWH’s son, but it was Satan’s. The name of this son was not Jesus, she claims that the name Jesus is actually a mistranslation in the King James Version of the Bible from Yahushua.

She has this book, and I have to say it sounds like her conversation with Lucifer and Lilith was actually legit, and she was too pig-headed to understand what he was trying to tell her.

Link to the book-> currently looking for a PDF Interview with the Devil My Conversation Lucifer

She can say a lot of things that will be contradictory with things said by other people who have done their own researches and that won’t convince a large a ammount of people anyway, specially when everybody can get their own conversations with Lilith and Lucifer and spread their interpretations of what they might have received, which is often distorted by commercial reasons or by religious bias

3 Likes

I was more interested in what she says about Jesus as Satan’s son. It’s clear this woman is bonkers.

1 Like

A member of my former coven used to talk about some gnostic people who said that Jesus was the son of Lucifer. Also, in the Spanish world some people call Jesus “Yeshua” in an attempt to make it sound more true to Hebrew, but it is often seen as snobbery. The name of Jesus is written like the Tetragrammaton but with a letter shin in the middle, which suggest a formula more than a name, and as it doesn’t have vowels, there are many ways of reading it, such as the one used by the author you mention

2 Likes