Xmas is coming early for 5 balg members!

so am i! and will do.

Just let me know when you need my address

Will these guardians be willing to drain the life out of my enemies to the point of death if I wish them to ?

Depending on the magician, I say yes. It takes a bit more then wishing them to do something. These spirits will work with you just like any other spirit that you will find in a grimoire. Work on developing your abilities and once you have done so, you can utilize your servitor to itā€™s fullest potential.

Have anyone received theirs yet?

When I departed I didnā€™t think I was going to be wrapped up in a custody battle for almost 6 months. During that time I had to move and shit got mixed up and I completely spaced on all of my projects that I was currently working on at that time. I hope you guys understand and hopefully I can make it up to you. If you want we can take this to pm and work something out.

Haha. I have caught and encountered SEVERAL ā€¦misplaced energy can do miracles!

KT, AmaNaDah, Ta Me Ka

Is this still available or have they all been claimed?

I am very new here on the forum. It seems these sigils are in high demand. This has been one of my main goals. Should you have one left or ever decide to make more, please let me know. I am in the U.S. and am willing to pay shipping.
Sincere respect and gratitude.