Xmas is coming early for 5 balg members!

The majority of my devotional practices this past year have been centered around the Draconian Queen Naamah who resides within the Qliphothic shell of Lilith. Aside from working with and studying the Qliphoth, Naamah has proven herself to be a very valuable and resourceful spirit to work with. There are many things that she has taught me, given to me and helped me to overcome in my every day life which makes me forever grateful unto her. I can’t put into words how much I appreciate her and because of this I want to share some of the gifts that she has given to me.

I petitioned Naamah with this request and she has given me six sigils for six different vampiric servitors who will serve the magician that works with them. I have drawn and consecrated each of these spirit sigils on the full moon of the 6th by utilizing the consecration ritual given within the Works of Darkness.

Throughout this month I will be charging these sigils with the essence of Naamah and the Shell of Darkness. So that these spirits not only serve the magician in possession of their sigils as vampiric servitors but also act as initiators into the primordial darkness. In all of their beauty and splendor these spirits will act as a guardian to the magician and deliver the life force of unsuspecting victims to him, so that he may use this to empower his rituals and magical rites. The magician may utilize these spirits for nefarious means by draining the life force of a specific target but they are not limited to this form of baneful magick. It is recommended that the magician who acquires one of these spirit sigils should place the sigil in a suitable vessel so that he/she could make weekly offerings to it and feed the spirit with blood or sexual fluids.
(I use a small wooden trunk that I decorated with sigils for spirits like this, you can do this too or use something that you prefer.)

These Spirits and their Sigils have not appeared in any grimoire nor should they. They are intended for the magician who receives them and only him/her.

Also, my wife will evoke each of these spirits this month and she will sketch them for you so that you can deepen your connection with these spirits. All I ask is that you treat these sketches as if they were the spirit themselves. When they are finished I will consecrate these sketches as well. I will include pictures of the rituals that I have been doing this month and I will be including incense and an incantation to activate each of these sigils.

I only have 5 of these available, one was given to a close friend of mine. I’m sorry to say this but this is only going to be available to those who live in the states. I will be taking care of the shipping costs for this. If you have any questions or concerns you can pm me or post in this thread. Also this has nothing to do with becomealivinggod.com, EA Koetting or any of the affiliates with this site or Eric’s business. I am acting on my own by doing this and I’m doing this with good intentions. I just want to give back to the community that I feel grateful to be a part of.

Furthermore, this is first come first serve for those who are regulars on this forum. So post your request in this thread. As far as I know for now this is going to be the only time that I’m going to offer such a thing. But who knows.

Until next time

I kind of feel like I should keep silent if I’m not trying to claim a place in this, but I have to say this sounds awesome and it’s great that you’re putting in this kind of work for the community here. Hell yeah!

1 Like

I agree with Claidheam - you’re obviously putting quite a lot of effort here. Respect.

I don’t know if I qualify as a forum regular - still a bit wet behind the ears, frankly - but I’ll put in a petition to be included. I’mbeginning to work with the Qlipha Lilith myself, as well as studying vampiric techniques, so one of these servitors would be a boon to my own work.

Major props to you for such a kind gesture <3

In all honesty, I could use all the help I can get.

Sounds awesome, my friend! Wish I could get my hands on one, but, alas, I am not in the States.

Such efforts for the community are always appreciated.

Props, man.

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:1, topic:4291”]The majority of my devotional practices this past year have been centered around the Draconian Queen Naamah who resides within the Qliphothic shell of Lilith. Aside from working with and studying the Qliphoth, Naamah has proven herself to be a very valuable and resourceful spirit to work with. There are many things that she has taught me, given to me and helped me to overcome in my every day life which makes me forever grateful unto her. I can’t put into words how much I appreciate her and because of this I want to share some of the gifts that she has given to me.

I petitioned Naamah with this request and she has given me six sigils for six different vampiric servitors who will serve the magician that works with them. I have drawn and consecrated each of these spirit sigils on the full moon of the 6th by utilizing the consecration ritual given within the Works of Darkness.

Throughout this month I will be charging these sigils with the essence of Naamah and the Shell of Darkness. So that these spirits not only serve the magician in possession of their sigils as vampiric servitors but also act as initiators into the primordial darkness. In all of their beauty and splendor these spirits will act as a guardian to the magician and deliver the life force of unsuspecting victims to him, so that he may use this to empower his rituals and magical rites. The magician may utilize these spirits for nefarious means by draining the life force of a specific target but they are not limited to this form of baneful magick. It is recommended that the magician who acquires one of these spirit sigils should place the sigil in a suitable vessel so that he/she could make weekly offerings to it and feed the spirit with blood or sexual fluids.
(I use a small wooden trunk that I decorated with sigils for spirits like this, you can do this too or use something that you prefer.)

These Spirits and their Sigils have not appeared in any grimoire nor should they. They are intended for the magician who receives them and only him/her.

Also, my wife will evoke each of these spirits this month and she will sketch them for you so that you can deepen your connection with these spirits. All I ask is that you treat these sketches as if they were the spirit themselves. When they are finished I will consecrate these sketches as well. I will include pictures of the rituals that I have been doing this month and I will be including incense and an incantation to activate each of these sigils.

I only have 5 of these available, one was given to a close friend of mine. I’m sorry to say this but this is only going to be available to those who live in the states. I will be taking care of the shipping costs for this. If you have any questions or concerns you can pm me or post in this thread. Also this has nothing to do with becomealivinggod.com, EA Koetting or any of the affiliates with this site or Eric’s business. I am acting on my own by doing this and I’m doing this with good intentions. I just want to give back to the community that I feel grateful to be a part of.

Furthermore, this is first come first serve for those who are regulars on this forum. So post your request in this thread. As far as I know for now this is going to be the only time that I’m going to offer such a thing. But who knows.

Until next time

[/quote]

Are there any still available ?

They are all available. Unless ani_cat_candy wants one.

[quote=“Arkhilokhus, post:3, topic:4291”]I agree with Claidheam - you’re obviously putting quite a lot of effort here. Respect.

I don’t know if I qualify as a forum regular - still a bit wet behind the ears, frankly - but I’ll put in a petition to be included. I’mbeginning to work with the Qlipha Lilith myself, as well as studying vampiric techniques, so one of these servitors would be a boon to my own work.[/quote]

I’d be willing to send you one. What I meant by regular in the forum is that I didn’t want to send one to someone who shows up for 3 posts spell begging and leaves.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:4291”]Sounds awesome, my friend! Wish I could get my hands on one, but, alas, I am not in the States.

Props, man.[/quote]

I’m sorry man, I wouldn’t have a problem with this but shipping is going to be a fucking insane price if I ship overseas.

In that case I’ll take one, gladly.

cool dude, just pm me your shipping info and like I said I’ll be done with the rituals by the beginning of next month.

I would love to have one and unfortunately i too need all the help i can get. For once im glad i moved to the states. Thank you in advance!

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:9, topic:4291”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:4291”]Sounds awesome, my friend! Wish I could get my hands on one, but, alas, I am not in the States.

Props, man.[/quote]

I’m sorry man, I wouldn’t have a problem with this but shipping is going to be a fucking insane price if I ship overseas.[/quote]Not overseas. Just up North, in Canada :slight_smile:

I’m not trying to leech you of here, i only say that great how much you offer to the people of the forum. I just can’t claim this as i already claimed a reading from you… And i live overseas, although i could have paid for the shipping myself unless it is really an “insane price”

Please?

We have to keep shipping concerns and information regarding this to pm only. I’m going to state for the record that I’m only shipping within the states and that I’m really sorry that I can’t offer this to those of you who live outside of the states at this time.

Arkhilokhus, ani_cat_candy, vprotas and
wildtouch is getting one. I have one more available.

Oooh! Is there still one left?

I hope those who receive one will post their results. I’m very curious :slight_smile:

Awesome !