Xer0's journal of becoming myself

So I’ve never really kept a record of my changes to self since starting down the path of discovering myself, but I’m suddenly feeling a desire to start tracking my progression down the rabit hole.

So to start it off the major change that is becoming more apparent over this year is that a request I made a few gods that I thought was fufilled but all this only begining and been helping me shape my core personality into a new more conductive state in way Im only now realising.

4 Likes

So far the change Ive noticed in myseft
1 huge increase in cofidence
2 developing greater capacity to detach myself emotionaly from conflict and see it clearly
3 noticible increase in intuitive senses
4 greater understanding of self from a objective perspective

4 Likes

That’s awesome. Keep us posted on your further progress, will’ya? :slight_smile:

1 Like

More than happy to share my progress in my path in the hope that it inspire any who reads in the same way that many on balg have inspired me.

2 Likes

So as of late I’ve been noticing a few slight unintended manifestation in life all small stuff but they definitely boost confidence, mostly stuff like having a sugar craving a my boss a work randomly buying several bags of candy for everyone nothing to unbelievable just out of character enough to notice

1 Like

Ok so my next update as of late I’ve been continueing on my energy work definitely improving steadily in that area, also been trying out different methods of purifing the energy body I’ll probability make a post about one thats been working well for me and as somewhat of a side project I been compiling all of my research into the enochian system as well as my alterations and additions to it.

1 Like

Ok so I’ve come to a realization a day or so ago I do already posses the ability to hear spirits I’m just not on the right energetic wavelength. I notice when I was talking to my incubus confident that at times I would hear different tones of sound at different lengths, kinda like when your trying to find the right note on an instrument. So now I just need to figure out how to shift my energetic level to be able communicate more efficiently.

Ps for any that are confused I usually get responces from him via intuition as its my current strongest method of spirit communication

So been awhile since my last update I’ve got alittle more done on my personal project as well as trying out some words of power and chants found on bald to some interesting results, had some unexpected gnosis relating to various gods that I’ll probably share at so point, and last but not least removed a very unwanted person from my life so that it so far will share more as time permits.

So about time for another check in so still working on my project there been several set back but it’s going been prioritizing meditation and spiritual cleansing to deal with all the stress in my mudane life rite now as to avoid falling into negative mind trap that my younger self was so prone to get stuck in, also had a wierd vision last night about two figures a man and a woman surounded constantly shifting leters in an unknown language possibly either an alternate veriant of enochian or demonic I feeling more possibly likely the former as I more deeply resonate with enochian and it feel more right, so that the update as of now.

So I’ve been experimenting with using enochian to commect to and channel elemental energies through me and it’s been a very interesting and hertic ride I’ve been working with one element at a time for a few day before going to the next so far been through fire, air, and water up next earth.

1 Like

How are you doing so?

1 Like

By vibrating the enochian names for the watchtowers with the intent to connent with the elements that are traditionally attributed to them, I use the common know ones for the elements in their celestial form and a second set I channel for their infernal counter parts.

2 Likes

So caught a glimpse of what it’s like to look at the world through the minds eye was a little disorientating seeing from multiple angles at once but very interesting experience, it happened while meditating tonight, odd cuz every time I’ve tried to achieve something like this purposefully it never seems to work now out of the it just happens on its own.