Wtf!?

Aside from conspiracy theories and all that shit, about worldly news, has anyone heard anything about the “Vaccination or Imprisonment”? I guess its already taken place in Australia and a few US states. Thoughts anyone?

2 Likes

A USA today writer wrote an article stating that he felt that anti-vaccs parents should be imprisoned for not vaccinating their children on jan 28th 2015. On Jan 29th 2015 he was blasted for it by naturalnews.com. No other information somes up on google.

there is always some idiot pushing for it. I would say it is a bad thing. but I rescued my daughters from a cult compound where it is not unusual for measles to rage through 2 time per year, kids die from whopping cough, you name it; frankly I would nuke the place for social wellbeing. it is really simple- which if your loved ones do you want to die because someone who could be prevented from a disease insisted on being a carrier. imo

I appreciate both of the inputs! But one cant always go by media, its manipulated. For something like this, they wouldnt talk about it, itd be a surprise like the Nazi invasion.

yea but google isnt the media. for you to hide something from google means hiding it on every site google searches. And google searches through A LOT of conspiracy sites.

Okay, point taken. That thought went right over my head!

For those who may not know the history of the anti vax movement:

A doctor (can’t remember his name, Google will turn it up easily) does a study “proving” one of the components in vaccines causes autism. Jennie McCarthy, a talentless, vapid, product of MTV, who has an autistic child, reads of this study and begins her anti vax campaign. Meanwhile, said study is busy being ripped to shreds on peer review because of lack of scientific protocols, failure to eliminate variables, etc., etc. The study is so hopelessly flawed, that it’s retracted by it’s author. When the study is repeated, following actual scientific methodology, the results come back “inconclusive”. Jennie, and the other antis, apparently never get the memo, as they keep pointing to the original study (which, remember, was retracted) as “proof”. Kinda like the anti GMO crowd who keep pointing to a study that was also retracted and wasn’t able to be replicated, as proof.

If you don’t get your dog it’s rabies shots every year, and it bites someone and they contract rabies, you’ll spend the rest of your life paying off legal debt. If you don’t vaccinate your kid, and they spread measles like wild fire, and a kid or two dies, the legal consequences are… nothing. Yes, friends, it’s a fucked up world.

1 Like

Huh. I just magic my l’il ones back to health with a good diet, rest and keep 'em away from stressed-out germ-breeers. But, hey to each their own. Mercury, aluminum, egg albumin, directly into the bloodstream. Mmmm. Mandate it, oh please. Its all a big stupid chess game with the non-educated public acting the role of pawns. Yawn. Like Mithridates, I prefer my cup of sodium-flouride (as opposed to calcium floride) every morning. Fuck that pineal gland. As well as the pituitary, kidneys, OH! and that useless damned liver.
Maybe finding out how measles (or scarlet fever, for that matter, its vanished…but with no vax.) actually is spread as well as how to support the body best as it heals is a better course than listening to the boobtube (and boobtube-ified idiot coworkers). Holy shit. Herbs do stuff. So does rest. So does meditation. So do vaccinations.

And something about chelating all the minerals in one’s soil with a glyphosate toxin (makes fields sterile over time, requiring massive amounts of fertilizer.) so that they are unavailable for use by living organisms (designated weeds, that adapt and give rise to superweeds) seems sketchy. As well, the moderations required to achieve resistance to the chelating toxin in terms of genetic changes that are untestable save on a large population over time (so YOU act as fluffy guinea pig. Hah.) seem like a totally awesome experiment I’d prefer to watch rather that act as participant.

If your kid dies because YOU are too lazy, ignorant, or stupid to learn how to recognize the early stages of and support whooping cough in THE INTERNET age with a full pharmaecopia of high-grade plants, vitamins, information, etc., sanitation, and rest, and my child and recovers handily in 3 days (with lifetime immunity. BONUS!) because I uhhh…read books, make medicines, sing, know hydrotherapy and good nutrition, I should be publicly accountable if they breathe the same air as an uneducated cog’s and my child manifests symptoms first?

Absurd. Utterly absurd.

If we behave as a large electromagnetic device that can use our magical power to magically magic stuff, it seems that introducing random shit that …DESTROYS… the function of our leetle circuits might be short-sighted. But, then again, I have no boobtube and this is another fantastic reminder of the basic reason for that brilliant decision.

Citing McCarthy as a reference.

Absurd.

Holy fucking Jesus Christ, Batman.

Think I’ll go meditate and drink a cup of sodium flouride. That’ll teach me to think my own individualist evil witchy thoughts. New auto-hypnosis regimen: “I am my brothers keeper. I perform and use only white magic henceforth, or may I be locked in prison for failure to conform to popular opinion and public policy.”

1 Like

Personally I’ve got mixed feelings on this - on the one hand, my grandparents knew people of their own generation who had been blinded or crippled by viruses like measles, polio, rubella, etc., and yes, not everyone’s a wizard. :slight_smile:

On the other, I know from researching overuse of vaccines in pets (yearly shots - which truly is over-KILL in many cases) that vaccines aren’t the safe wholesome and risk-free proposition they’re sold to us as.

Risk-benefit analysis are what a lot of people THINK they pay medics (through insurance or taxation) to absolve them of.

Maybe the real issue isn’t thimerosal or whatever, but just how willing people are to hand over responsibility and then squeal when it all goes wrong…

My current model: research, divination, antibody titre tests (for my mutt) and then if they say yes, vax in the lesser of two evils category.

But the chances of schools adopting this are minimal.

Let’s not forget though that vaccination was born from this: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine[/url]

I can think of no better deployment of the mind of a human to overcome blind and uncontrolled circumstances in a godlike manner.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:5036”]Personally I’ve got mixed feelings on this - on the one hand, my grandparents knew people of their own generation who had been blinded or crippled by viruses like measles, polio, rubella, etc., and yes, not everyone’s a wizard. :slight_smile:

On the other, I know from researching overuse of vaccines in pets (yearly shots - which truly is over-KILL in many cases) that vaccines aren’t the safe wholesome and risk-free proposition they’re sold to us as.

Risk-benefit analysis are what a lot of people THINK they pay medics (through insurance or taxation) to absolve them of.

Maybe the real issue isn’t thimerosal or whatever, but just how willing people are to hand over responsibility and then squeal when it all goes wrong…

My current model: research, divination, antibody titre tests (for my mutt) and then if they say yes, vax in the lesser of two evils category.

But the chances of schools adopting this are minimal.

Let’s not forget though that vaccination was born from this: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox_vaccine[/url]

I can think of no better deployment of the mind of a human to overcome blind and uncontrolled circumstances in a godlike manner.[/quote]

You not only know what titres are, you researched for your furry children. I LOVE it. :slight_smile: haha My approach as well. So far magic and breastmilk seem to solve everything that’s non-duct tape-able. What a great existence. Oh, and kissies. Powerful magic, right there.

Strikes me as bizarre that people who clearly believe that mind/body/spirit have a close connection (else how the hell could magic work?) allow their healthcare mindset to be shaped by those who have a strictly material paradigm. That means that their basic assumptions differ radically from mine. So, even the questions asked are misleading.

What constitutes disease in a person vs. a population?

What constitutes remedy?

Why are titre counts relatively unheard-of?

Why health insurance (why gamble against yourself)?

Why is a mental disease different than a physical disease?

Why do our pets exhibit similar diseases to humans?

Oh, so many questions. Better not to ask. Better to assume we all are basically the same. Then, it makes differing one’s responsibility that much easier. Little desert scapegoats for Azazel to devour; we blame them, sacrifice them. Done and done! See ya, witches. You have step’d out of your place.

1 Like

for me there is a big difference between those vaccines that have been around for 15/30/50+ years. That have stood the test of time and have come under fire for supposedly causing things like autisim. And those new vaccines that were rushed to the market that seemed to show up just in the nick of time to save the day from these terrible plagues… (Note my sarcasm)

I havent been vaccinated since childhood and havent really been bedridden sick for more then a few days in any given year. including through bird and swine flu seasons. meanwhile people have been taking the new vaccines and are getting wrecked.

A friend of mine had a friend who’s child was vaccinated for measles and then had a freaking RIDICULOUS measles outbreak from it. front and back broken out in full body rash. My friend’s children who were not vaccinated still havent gotten it.

So while i am not anti-vaccine necessarily, i am anti-untested vaccine.