WTF is this symbol I was given it in possession

That sounds intense. BTW message me I have something for you. You might find this useful.

It reminds me of a symbol of lilith i saw yesterday.

My first impression was that it was linked to the sigil for the Lilith Qlippha as someone above said. From a simple feel of the energy the two are definatley similar, even if they do contact different aspects of Lilith.
You could try contacting Lilith through the Qliphoth and bringing the sigil up, but something tells me they are connected

2 Likes

This is my first post because I’ve just mainly been lurking lol. But I am primarily Norse and some aspects of that sigil remind me of the Norse rune of protection, but it’s like it’s a rune mixed with other sigils?

4 Likes

That’s Lucifer Baphomet, it exists other versions such as Belial Baphomet and Leviathan Baphomet

my heart chakra opens when i gazed at it

I find IT has to do with the earth. 7 is the number of Babalon and also the 7 days of the week and 7 regents of the hours. Than the trident is like Symbol of Nahemoth and the Weaver. It looks powerful :wink:
Ah yes that being has 8 arms, 8 is the number of power over chaos. There is also symethry 4 arms left and 4 right. Cool :smile:

1 Like

How does the venom taste? Sounds like you merged with the current.