Wtf guys

Mk ultra, hitmen. Shiiit I am going to have to stop talking to you guys. We are GODS not puppets. Stop being scared. I don’t want to be mean but y’all acting like lil bitchez. Listen I AM going to be fucking famous. I KNOW THAT SHIT. It’s why I don’t give a singular atomic sized FUCK who else is famous or what they do. All y’all who are scared need to realize that you are scared because you don’t see yourself as Worthy or powerful enough. Jesus Christ did something so huge that multiple millennia later he is still the most popular guy ever. That was one magician.
@TheForeign @J.A.Ragnarson

13 Likes

@Lady_Eva do you see anything wrong wrong with what I said

1 Like

What kind of magician was Jesus ?

2 Likes

I wanna be the richest person of all time but I don’t want the Illuminati on my ass.

1 Like

You have already failed then.

4 Likes

DAAAAMMMMNN! Have you been hanging out with Azazel a lot or something @dagar!? Because this isn’t the typical you! Lolol! Someone sure got you going today! I like it. Speak your mind why don’t you!

5 Likes

You would have to be of importance before any of the “elites” would even glance your way.

Some people involved in magick, particularly on BALG, seem to have a very grandiose view of their own importance in the world. You can call yourself a “god” of this and that all you want, but until you actually accomplish something big in the consensual realty, and not some astral fantasy, you would be beneath the notice of such a powerful group if such a thing even exists.

As @dagar said, get famous first. Do something worthy. Stick your nose where it doesn’t belong. Until then, something like an “Illuminati” group is not even worth thinking about.

14 Likes

But that’ll be too late

Too late for what?

Stop whining about something that is most likely never ever going to happen. You are a nobody. Become a somebody. Isn’t that what you’re here for?

By the time you get where you want to be, chances are pretty good you will be able to handle any “elite” that wants to pick a fight.

There are 7 billion people on this mud ball. Do you really, honestly, think anyone cares what you do? Until you become some kind of threat to some nameless, faceless group lurking in the shadows somewhere, which is highly improbable, you are just another human crawling upon the surface of the Earth. Get over yourself and get remaking yourself.

9 Likes

Yeah man,I was acting like a bitch
I talked to luci,all is good
I was mind fucked by something I didn’t understand and let it get te best of me

5 Likes

I want to have health and wealth, I do not need excessive fame as it is a burden.

3 Likes

You do you

1 Like

And yet he was so powerful that his last moments were allegedly spent (realistically) screaming “aww faaaaq! These faaaqin’ nails!!! And that spear!”

I have no fear of MK Ultra, but only a fool refuses to recognize his enemy when it so blatantly identifies itself.

6 Likes

Pffft. Whose scared?

But if you’re gonna do it, do it right.

But I work by strategy. A lot.

4 Likes

@dagar:

I gotta admit, I don’t entirely disagree. Fear does us no good, frankly, I almost feel sorry for anyone that presumes to kill me, because then, there’s no means of stopping me. For many of us, depending on how we’ve developed, death isn’t even a setback. Besides once fame has been obtained, there’s a kind of bond with the beings you work with. If everyone has done right by everyone, they ain’t gonna let anything happen to you willingly.

7 Likes

Woah! Lots to say @dagar

I’m reminded of Sean Connery in The Untouchables.
Malone: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That’s the Chicago way! And that’s how you get Capone. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I’m offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

3 Likes

Fuck fame, fuck your feelings, and whatever your idea of a lil bitch is…do you think that this is a bunch of stuff we just watched 3 or 4 vids on and came to the conclusion that its going on? Maybe some of us did but that wasn’t me and I’ll be damned if I let you go un-called on your bullshit. I don’t see why this stuff should not be talked about, I mean its only the thing that is keeping the average people mentally, physical, and spiritually enslaved, while they normalize pedophilia, child traffic in plain sight, fluoridate most water, poison our foods, wage wars, dumb down kids, fool everyone through the TV making them think that its ok, and fool everyone through the church, making them think that nothing needs done about it cus “jesus will save us” or “judgement day is on its way.” Fuck that shit, shit needs done, we may not know what yet, but I want to see this kind of dialogue on the rise. People need to know. Why silence it? Fuck that, I stand for truth, people don’t wan’t talked about, don’t talk about it, but the real bitches are those who turn their heads like its not a problem.

11 Likes

Assuming any of us exist at all.

3 Likes

I think your thoughts are fine. I just found the topic interesting and possibly beneficial to my research.