Seal of the Sorceror from Kingdoms of Flame ... Wow!

Meditate on this! Open it like a sigil and draw power from it. It’s fucking great! Also, any entity whatsoever may be called through this Seal of the Sorcerer and they are extremely friendly and obedient to you! There’s also a beauty in this darkness… I’ll let you discover it for yourself.

This seal radiates with unbelievable power, trust me!

12 Likes

Thanks Elison I will give that a try. I was just pondering what magic I wanted to work today, Oh Macrocosom you so silly.

Could anyone suggest an appropriate metal to engrave this seal on for permanence? Silver perhaps? I already have a beautiful hand drawn Seal of the Sorcerer on parchment which I totally agree with Elison, it radiates with a wonderfully balanced power and since my entire perspective on the inverse pentagram has changed since the ME course pentagram rite, this should be a fun and powerful rite in itself!

The material doesn’t matter. All it matters is what it radiates. I would actually paint this in dark violet on a cloth and hang it in my temple, for all spirits to see. I would consecrate it as well.

1 Like

according to Kingdoms Of Flame where the seal is shown =

“It may be drawn on sheepskin parchment, sealed in wax or clay or engraved in wood or metal. If metal is used, it should be silver or tin. If it is drawn on parchment, it must be drawn either in black ink or in the magician’s own blood.”

[quote=“queasy, post:5, topic:1901”]according to Kingdoms Of Flame where the seal is shown =

“It may be drawn on sheepskin parchment, sealed in wax or clay or engraved in wood or metal. If metal is used, it should be silver or tin. If it is drawn on parchment, it must be drawn either in black ink or in the magician’s own blood.”[/quote]

Of course…all should be concerned with what materials are at hand too! Elison, have you used any material other than the ones listed?

Can you use just plain 'ole parchment paper?

Mode_439

Out of plain curiosity, does anyone know where or when this seal originated? Its a pretty awesome piece of magickal tech

1 Like

This seal belonged to the Ordo Ascensum Aeternalys.

1 Like

Holy shit!
As you can see from my number of posts, i haven’t been very vocal on this forum, even though i’ve been on following this site for the last few months. I’ve tried taking what some would probably call “baby-steps”, by opening sigils, etc. I haven’t been successful though…until now!

Within about 2 minutes on the sigil just being on my screen, it started to flash like crazy!!

I’ve read about stating your intent when the specific sigil starts to flash (Sitri=lust, etc), so do you suggest i use this sigil specifically for?

Thank You

This sigil is used mainly for making demons more cooperative towards you. The words around it compel them to obey.

You can also call Baphomet through this sigil and, due to the words around it and the triangle, as well as the pentacle that binds the pentagram (which is the sigil of Baphomet), the entity will be very obedient to you.

1 Like

I had meditated on this sigil and opened it before but today was the first time I opened it prior to an evocation. I decided to open this sigil then evoke Sastan. I noticed that not only did Sastan come quicker and was more helpful (which I expected, what with him being from the grimoire) but I could feel a heat coming from the seal itself. It was like I was sitting too close to a campfire. This was also the first time that I really felt a spirit reach out and touch me. I felt hands, not a pressure or an overwhelming force, but real honest hands. Thanks for the heads up Elison, this was pretty cool.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, Orismen! :stuck_out_tongue: I always like to experiment with things. I’m usually pretty receptive to energy and I noticed this seal emanating something interesting, so I decided to share it. Glad it helped!

Hmmmm…now you all have gotten me more interested in this! Has anyone done a 3, 7, or 10 day working with the Seal? Literally just gazing into the Seal for an exercise?

I’m thinking of doing a working with Deggal to assist me in opening up my psychic abilities. From what I’m gathering from this post, one would want to “open” the seal prior to any working with the entities in KofF. I do have a copy of KofF (TCW) however.

Question:

Is the SofTS only for working with the Entities found within KofF?
Can I “open” this Seal prior to any working?
Does it matter if it’s Demonic or Angelic?

Perhaps it’s time for me to revisit KofF…currently I’m recalibrating my entire being by working through the OAA material.

Thank all!!!

Thanks to GOZER!!! Good to hear from you my friend!

Mode_439

[quote=“Mode_439, post:14, topic:1901”]Hmmmm…now you all have gotten me more interested in this! Has anyone done a 3, 7, or 10 day working with the Seal? Literally just gazing into the Seal for an exercise?

I’m thinking of doing a working with Deggal to assist me in opening up my psychic abilities. From what I’m gathering from this post, one would want to “open” the seal prior to any working with the entities in KofF. I do have a copy of KofF (TCW) however.

Question:

Is the SofTS only for working with the Entities found within KofF?
Can I “open” this Seal prior to any working?
Does it matter if it’s Demonic or Angelic?

Perhaps it’s time for me to revisit KofF…currently I’m recalibrating my entire being by working through the OAA material.

Thank all!!!

Thanks to GOZER!!! Good to hear from you my friend!

Mode_439[/quote]

I think (from what I recall) that the Seal of the Sorcerer can be used with not only the Entities from the KofF but from all of the others within EA’s completed works.
As far as opening it prior to any workings, I would say go for it! Experiment with it and see if it works for you. I know that when I’ve done some rituals I’ll have my Seal drawn on a 3 x 3 piece of wood that I have set on my altar when I do any of my workings. I will admit that I haven’t tried opening it prior to workings but I would probably say that it couldn’t hurt at all (in fact it may help!)
Personally, I don’t think it would make a difference whether its demonic or angelic, though the ‘other side’ will let you know if they have some disagreement with it! lol

1 Like

I asked Sastan to help me with my seership. He put together a lot of homework for me to do, that I now have to find more room in my life to do. Very aggressive indeed, oh well who needs sleep?

1 Like

This seal works with any entity, especially demons. I would use this as a triangle of manifestation, together with the UC (in which I would sit myself).

Btw, the writing on this seal is different from the one around the UC. What’s that about?

I think the seal is in Demonic and the UC is Aramaic.

Nah, some symbols are very similar.

1 Like

They are exactly the same phrase. Just some minor artistic differences which could be from the commissioned artist or from some differences in how it was perceived by EA during transmission.

They are both in an ancient form of Aramaic according to EA and his unnamed translator. As is said in “The Book of Azazel” on page 77: “The characters had been shown to me nearly a decade before, as I transcribed the grimoire, ‘Kingdoms of Flame’…”

1 Like

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:20, topic:1901”]They are exactly the same phrase. Just some minor artistic differences which could be from the commissioned artist or from some differences in how it was perceived by EA during transmission.

They are both in an ancient form of Aramaic according to EA and his unnamed translator. As is said in “The Book of Azazel” on page 77: “The characters had been shown to me nearly a decade before, as I transcribed the grimoire, ‘Kingdoms of Flame’…”[/quote]

Word