Wow! Can not believe this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xC62iJ_oXDE
Has anyone seen this? Summary: it’s about a Dutch banker that worked with other elite bankers who were luciferians and has sincerely cried during this video, look up the comments and they say the same thing about him. They sacrifice/murder children, don’t say he’s a tool because there is a body language expert that observed him and couldn’t find any lies about him

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing looks like a must watch…gonna check it out later.

1 Like

Mhmm I saw it , cold truths of our reality

1 Like

If you term this as ‘cold’ truth of our reality… Then you really have no idea… You have no idea

1 Like

… if this blows you away, man… do I have a ton of other stuff to show you.

Regardless, control what you can control… accept what you cannot.

1 Like

Pls show me

I don’t understand what you just said

Sacrificing children you knew that already?? I find it cold and hard to accept, what do you know more then

I do find it odd people when are shocked when human sacrifice is admitted to. We’ve never stopped sacrificing innocence to modern egregores, regardless of the names they are known by.

2 Likes

The fact that it’s still happening in modern day age is what shocks us… I know that they did it back in the days the aztecs and so on

It only shocks you if you have no understanding of how to transmute the energy death releases. I understand why it is still done even though I do not condone it.

2 Likes

Can u explain what happens with the energy? They seem to be getting results they want

Simple enough, at the point of somethings death all the energy they would produce for the remainder of their life is released all at once, hence the younger they are the more energy their is to transmute into your spell work.

He’s not lying, but remember that not all Luciferians are the same.

2 Likes

I will accept this, then consume it into the flame. This is my acceptance, and my flame is not a dispute, but an order.

Burn, and make it so.

1 Like

Human business as usual. Nothing to see here, keep walking.

3 Likes