Wounded Chakras?

Could Chakras be wounded after a spiritual attack?

I was spirit fighting with something the other day and it’s tendrils struck my chakras pretty damn hard with blunt force (it did not attach as I had protections) and since then the affected areas feel wounded and I’ve gotten unpleasant side effects in particular, nausea and a pulling feeling.

Anybody else experience this?

Yes it is. If there is a entity nearby that is from the void (think like dementors) the broken chakras can be destroyed further. Retreat into yourself and try to heal it by evoking the power of the sun or respective planets. Also can evoke the Kabbalahistic God for it. I have cursed chakras. What Vk Jehannum said confirmed my gnosis that unused chakras can be broken severely if a mage knows how to.

1 Like

I cleared the space and called on my guides.

Funny you mentioned the Sun. I work with numerous Solar deities and one of them is helping me :3

Breaking chakras seems rough. Imagine if a blocked chakra can cause a headache, what would a destroyed chakra do? :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m sure a broken crown chakra can cause brain damage. A broken third eye will cause hallucinations and a broken solar plexus or heart chakra will fuck you up.

3 Likes

Yeah pretty much mental and emotional illness. Going insane, cold. Even turning into a psychopath in some cases.

3 Likes

Agree. Chakra destruction is a really dangerous spell that one can perform

1 Like

I wouldnt call it a spell as much… hmm more like an act of stabbing someone psychically in the gut

3 Likes

Agreed

And the target will usually be unable to heal themselves due to these conditions right?

Well psychopathy isn’t that bad if it’s controlled. Actually if you control it, it can be a strengh.

1 Like

Yes you are right

1 Like

You’re less likely to be attacked by voidlings unless you try and project to the void in which you’re more likely to have your projection deconstruct due tot he void then to be attacked as most voidlings cannot leave the void as they’re attached to it and to leave it would be to detach from their source in which case they slip into the flow of reincarnation (usually not within their choice due to the detachment)

However I agree with Morpheus you can heal wounded chakras either the way he stated or through any of the entities skilled in healing or your own energy work.

2 Likes