Would you rather (love manifestation related)

I’m curious. Would you rather manifest multiple sexual partners for the rest of your life or manifest a single partner with whom you’ll have a beautiful empowering relationship?

You can’t choose both.

1 Like

Who in their right mind would manifest multiple sexual partners that will leave them drained and unloved if they can have a beautiful empowering relationship instead? :thinking:

8 Likes

i’ll do neither of them and enjoy my life fully

3 Likes

If I HAD to manifest one or the other I would stick with one person

4 Likes

I mean I’m caught up between the two though having a solid relationship is definitely the more strategic option :thinking:

1 Like

If i were to choose between the two, I would choose to have a single partner.

1 Like

Personally prefer many, eating Pizza every day is rather boring

1 Like

Hell, we’re grown, I can say this…I’ll admit, when I was in the Navy…early 20s, young, no kids, full of life and carefree and partying hard after working hard, I met many people and had many partners and enjoyed being single. I loved it.

…but after a while, that gets old and something inside of me longed for a beautiful relationship, a bond with someone…I wanted a partner that loved me for me, a companion I could spend my life with, someone to give me a family and just live my life. I have that now and wouldn’t change it for the world. He lifts me up and empowers me, keeps me on my toes, but takes damn good care of me and our kids.

3 Likes

I like your reply a lot :fire:

1 Like

The last 10 years I saw some females in real life as waitresses, or on Internet etc., each time giving a thought about having a relationship with them. I still would go for the multiple partners route, but being 41 years old I feel like an hypothetical moment when I have to be engaged to one person is near (also, a partially RHP mindset probably plays a role).

1 Like

Honestly I think it depends on what phase is someone into his life, so I don’t believe there is a right or wrong in this dilemma.
For example, according to my mood in this period, i would choose the first option, multiple sexual partners.
Having a serious relationship now…
Yeah, sounds too boring for me lmao :joy::joy:

1 Like

Single, i wouldnt trade what i have with my succ wife Clara for anything

1 Like

I’ve definately met my share of lovers and would choose the second route.

1 Like