Would you consider this offensive

So I’m using this statue as energy effigy and I kept thinking this is actually offensive (IMO) I’m still using it but that’s just me. But what do you guys think will the buddha be upset with me? Hehe

8 Likes

Nope. The Buddha wouldn’t mind. Would most likely get a kick out of it. It is pretty awesome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not my personal taste, have you divined to ask if the object is offensive to whatever entity you are dealing with?

I can’t talk as my altar is a biscuit tin lid sitting atop an ironing board - I simply place a lot of intent and sincerity into my work. Some people have less than that an can manifest great things.

2 Likes

I should… But I don’t divine pretty much anything I’m more of a whatever happens happens kind of guy.

And the buddha was pretty quite not 100% but it felt like he was meditating I’m just like… really bro…

Fuck it let’s meditate together

3 Likes

as a buddha; no buddha would be upset with you

3 Likes

It’s Buddha? Hell no - I honestly thought it was Homer Simpson!

6 Likes

5 Likes

ohmergaarrrd haha!

1 Like

want want want want waaaaaaant!!!

1 Like

Haha I got it in a loot crate awhile back… You could probably find one online

3 Likes

definitely gonna aquire a homer buddha, i fcken larv the simps

3 Likes

I thought I was seeing things… It is pretty horrible - no, I’m sticking to utilitarian.

1 Like

The Simpsons is the most magical tv-show there is, considering that it predicted more real live events correctly than Nostradamus could ever imagine with his “interpreted to fit anything”-analogies in his books.

The only one getting offensive by this, might be Homer Simpson himself. Buddha would probably laugh and choke on a koi fish, seeing this.

7 Likes

That should have been HOMERGAAARD…

2 Likes

Any buddha would love this your spot on apart from the koi consumption, depending on which one you asked :wink: I prefer lamb haha

1 Like

6 Likes

BRRRAP!
Blap blap!!

The reason the Buddha statues are chubby with over exaggerated features is so they don’t look like Buddha really did. They feel it would be disrespectful to accurately represent him so its a characture. So I don’t think its a problem.

3 Likes

that was me after dinner this new years haha :wink:

Not correct, fat budah is named Milafuo, or… the laughing buddah. He is not a past buddah. Milafuo is a future buddah, the fat laughing buddah. He is fat because he eats the worlds sorrows and turns them into joy… that is why he is fat

1 Like