Would Satan object to using the psalms for magic?

Hello everyone, I’ve been doing daily evocations of Satan in order to develop a relationship with him and further develop my psychic senses and a thought crossed my mind recently since I’ve used the psalms for magic with success and I was wondering if doing that might cause tension when working with Satan or other demons. I don’t identify with any abrahamic religions (which the psalms are generally associated with) but they are very powerful for magic and I don’t want to stop using them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

It depends on who is the adversarial force to you. For me it’s Samael and yes I can use Demonic mantra’s Enns and I can use Christian psalms in invocation.

And example is this invocation. And yes you can even call on Elohim:

In my opinion there is no war. But there are disagreements.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t use psalms for calling upon Satan, but you can use psalms for other magick (like calling Shem angels) without any problems. If you’re doing multiple rituals on the same day, then it does help to leave some space between them so that they feel like separate magickal events and you don’t get the energies all tangled up.

4 Likes

Unless he’s your Lord I don’t think he cares , also Satan is a title

2 Likes

Oh, sorry about the confusion. I don’t use the psalms for calling upon Satan, I just use his Enn and sigil. I use the psalms separately on their own.

2 Likes

Then the advise of @shinri will do. You can use your psalms for magick and still work with Satan. He won’t be offended.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! This helped clear things up a bunch! :blush:

1 Like

There is a book Carl Nagel and others transformed them to serve satanic magic. And yes christian bibles are hated by Satan and christian bibles should all be desecrated, best with piss and have sex against nature on them, best are blowjobs. Than desecrated bibles are excellent to mark magically a place for Qliphothic workings and satanic rituals. Even do a magic circle and channeling the Adversary. Hail Satan

@Rayne
I have a feeling Satan would appreciate if you composed your own psalms for use with him.

The Psalms as they stand. Some could be useful, but they are indeed biased toward Yahweh. Supplementing them with some homemade ones favoring Satan might be a great addition to your practice as it seems you appreciate the structure and content of Psalms.

Its best to ask him, if you cant communicate yet, use a divination method.

2 Likes

Do you have a divination method that you’d recommend? I know how to use a pendulum but I’m not sure how that would work while I’m gazing at his sigil while saying his enn. I guess I could hold my pendulum over the sigil and just ask yes and no questions.

Divination is not really my thing, to be honest, man.I am sorry.Most of people used tarot for divination here just fine, though.You can also divine with cartomancy, I-Ching, runes, etc.Scrying might help too.

1 Like

It’s ok. Though in retrospect my natural drive was toward using my pendulum so I think I’ll just use that. Thanks anyway.

1 Like