Would like suggestions on Dark Spirits to help

Thanks, I have those lists, too. I was more or less looking to hear about others’ experience and who they worked with.

1 Like

Thanks, those are good suggestions! I’ve never had much luck with the Necronomicon, but I’d like to know more about Andras. Where can I find info on him?

Andras

2 Likes

Well, I can tell you from experience Lord Leviathan is excellent at helping you judge what the right thing to do is. After that he will help you carry out the actions.

Asmodeus is great for if you really just want to get hard revenge on someone. He will go to the furthest extent that he deems necessary to make sure they get the karma they deserve.

3 Likes

Asmodeus is my patron, Lilith is my matron. I am like you are with the Morrighan with him, as he can literally annihilate someone. Otherwise he is very protective, it was difficult with him in the beginning, because he really flares up with you, fiery being that he is. Lilith can also take care of an enemy if needed.

2 Likes

Vk Jehannum has a article on Andras which is very informative.

1 Like

Papa Kalfu is awesome totally dark and dangerous. Extreme caution necessary at the beginning!
Sonnillion Bringer of Bloodshed
Lord Dumah the Lord of Silence

Interesting choice! Being Celtic myself, I would’ve gone with The Morrigan. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have Irish and Scottish ancestry myself, I thought about the Morrigan as well but I thought Gwyn from the Welsh xD

Angel Samael and angel Vevaliah
Trust me , angels are far worse than demons

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought about using Samael. In fact, I just saw that the Bradford Exchange has him in a really nice statue. :wink:

1 Like

Nice!! While angels might be a bit slower (choosing the right opportunity to destroy them fully) its best to include angels , they work in grand situations while demons work dirtier and quicker whenever the demon gets the chance
But energy wise , angels are the worst of the worst

5 Likes

In my current work, I’m using both. I constrain them to do the work I need, but I may not always do that in the future.

Agares.
Sounds like my work story with disgusting manager and employee. Agares called me?
Thank you Agares!

1 Like