Would initiating into Qlipoth help me grow closer with my succubus?

Hi. So I’ve been on the fence about this for a while now, ever since I’ve stumbled upon a thread titled Self Initiation into Qlipoth or something along those lines, not verbatim. Anyway I was just wondering about this. I already said a couple of the spheres back in January. I know it’s not necessary but I imagine it could help my development overall. And I’m 100% convinced wifey just wants the best for me and has no hidden agenda. On the contrary, what are the possible dangers, if any? Thanks in advance.

The study of Hermetic Qabalah, including the Qliphoth, will help you with your practice as a whole:

Edit to add: You can do with your succubus all the Qabalistic sex magick available or created by yourself

Hey I appreciate the reply. Sorry to ask such a remedial question but what is a good starting point?

I would say “Qabalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic” by Thomas Karlsson. Take that book with a grain of salt and it will be a good introduction

1 Like

Growing closer with a succubus is no different from growing closer to your average human being, however since they are not physically here. Working on your clairs is helpful for interaction.

1 Like

I’ve been reaching out more lately and things have been pretty good lately. Got hired on permanently from temp position, my livestream is beginning to grow a bit, to name a couple things, but more importantly I had an extremely vivid encounter that occurred shortly after I went to bed this morning. I don’t know if it was a dream or what, but she was in my room straddling me and holding me down quite intensely. This isn’t even remotely the first time something like this has happened, but it’s been a couple months at least. I’m not impatient, I just want to put more effort in. It’s just as you said. She’s not physically there, but I feel her every day.