Would Azazel help in homosexual love relationship?

I have been wondering if Azazel would help in love other then Hetrosexual i have been somewhat reading on LGBT+ demons but i wonder if he will help advice ?

4 Likes

Why don’t you ask him? I don’t see why he’d say no.

5 Likes

yeah good idea

1 Like

Cant see Why Azazel would judge on sexuallity, there are threads on this forum talking about how an entity (Belial i think) even encuraged ppl to perhaps change their heterosexuality in favor for homosexuality since that would benefit the person more. So assuming Azazel have the same idea i dont think he would judge in anyway

1 Like

thank you and did not know that tbh thats really cool how the entity is wanting change

3 Likes

how exactly would i contact Azazel ?

2 Likes

I think sexual orientation is more of a human issue. Gods and spirits, especially infernal powers, don’t really care. Save for Aldonai, but I wouldn’t bother him.

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Yeah screw aldonai.

how many names dose it need lol

1 Like

What’s his problem with homosexuals?

2 Likes

Read the Bible :kissing_heart:

Monotheistic religions typically are against homonsexuality

1 Like

i have its what i have to due to my family is lutheran and my grandfather is a elder

1 Like

is abrahamic religions another name for them

1 Like

Well the entity thought it would be good for that person but that dont mean its the same for every person. The person in that case didnt agree with the entity either and i believe told that it was none of the entitys matter.

1 Like

OK I Googled the name and I see. Fuck him if he can’t love me for me even though he made me or had something to do with the way I was made.

1 Like

you will find you in time

My question is, why would you even go to Azazel for love? Azazel is an all around powerhouse, but why not go to a demon that actually specializes in it? Love is Love, and any entity that can procure love between a man and a woman can do the same for a man and a man, or a woman and a woman.

2 Likes

like venus ?

1 Like