Would anyone like a Destiny Reading?

Oh damn, sorry.[/quote]

Now, you can check your inbox XxMxX!

Knocking these out pretty fast. It’s only been 3 days and I’m down to just two left.

Gotta be honest here, the reading was a bit of a disappointment, When you said it was a destiny reading I was expecting to read that my destiny would be to marry Elisha Cuthbert, have 25 kids, and I would amass Bill Gates/Warren Buffet wealth ( I would really need that for the 25 kids). But no, you broke my heart :frowning:

But seriously looks like your new method of reading seems pretty solid.

Although nothing in the reading was new to me (Like Velotak, I also recently did some soul searching) you did wake me up to the fact that I am not using my natural abilities to the fullest. So thank you for the kick in the A** .

Thank you.

Yes, this reading does not present things to you that are new or unheard of. The purpose is to present your current state of awareness and your lifestyle, things you may already be aware of or things you may be hiding beneath the surface in denial, and what you need to know about these things. How they may be helping or hindering your progression in life.

So no, by destiny I did not mean unforeseen events like will you become president or a living legend, will you sleep with Drew Barrymore and have little Barry babies made from your very own…berries LOL it is merely a reading of what you will be destined to succeed or fail at based on your current or previous personality traits, habits, etc.

Basically, the reading IS a good swift kick in the nuts for most. And I can honestly say that everyone I read for has their good traits and their stubborn traits so no one should feel singled out if their reading suggest laziness, or lack of focus, or anything like that. We all have our weaknesses. And oddly enough, almost everyone I read for (even if I did not mention all of your cards and only mentioned one card) you all got a combination of one heart and one diamond card except for 3 members.

One member I drew every single matching card in the entire deck. No matter how many times I redrew their cards just to see what would happen, I got nothing but diamonds card and drew every single diamond card in the entire deck for that person. So most of the members here seem to have a similar energy that allows everyone to get along and work together on their common goals.

Something I will mention. I have never encountered so many impatient people until I opted to do these readings. I realize that people just get anxious and excited about their readings but I am knocking these out as fast as I can. I have seen many people here literally take an entire month to finish all of their readings because it can take 10-15 mins. per person to finish a reading and type it up in a way that is easily understood. It’s only been like 4 days now and I only have 3 names left to get to, two additional names were on the list but were not listed publicly for privacy reasons, but 4 days is very fast compared to how long it normally takes for others to read and juggle their personal life schedule as well.

I have had way too many people contact me literally the day after they put their name on the list asking when they could get their reading. I am getting ready to do two more readings right now and like I said, one name isn’t even stated on the public list.

I know how it is Raven, its annoying when people start pming for something that is supposed to be a favour of sorts. Fuck, I take almost an entire fucking hour to do a single reading…

As for your reading, I enjoyed it very very much. In fact it described me almost perfectly, there are things you brought up that I could accomplish if I could handle better some issues of mine, but Im aware of my potential, and your reading was really spot on on those traits.

Curiously, I also perceive this sort of connection we all have here. I used to think I was biased. I see this happening also in WF.

Great reading Raven!

Its taken me 3 hours before to do a reading with a custom spread to fit the question.

I am certain people do not understand the energy requirement especially mentally, that doing a well thought out reading can demand. I think they think its like you just focus and pull cards… well thats what happens the first 2 - 10 minutes, but then comes the analyzation of those cards individually relative to the question, AND how each relates to each other in the context of the question, and it can become a serious mental task.

I mean if it was as easy as drawing a card and throwing out a canned response, you could just go to a certain website, click stuff and do it yourself… which you can, but itll be about as accurate as a blunderbuss at 100 meters could be expected to be.

It takes me 5-15 minutes to select the right cards
(depending on the spread)
Another 10-25 to analyze the cards
And about 20-25 minutes to type the message to the recipient

Readings can take anywhere from 30 mins. to over an hour to complete. So I think people just don’t realize that even though it seems simple, there is a lot more that has to be put into it than just drawing a card and sending a message to someone.

My usual readings (not the readings I just experimented on here) are more complicated because I do not shuffle the cards, split the deck into piles and draw a certain number of cards like most people do. I shuffle the deck, spread the entire deck onto the floor and wave my left hand over top of every single card until I feel a strong energy directing me to which card(s) I should pick up. And I repeat that process for each additional card until I have the amount of cards that are needed.

This works so much better for me than the traditional way of doing tarot as with my way, I am allowing my intuition to guide me to the correct cards. When you shuffle the deck and split it then the draw the top card, you are allowing chaos to choose the correct cards for you and sometimes the readings can be wrong when I do it that way (50/50 chance) but when I do it my way about 98% of my readings are accurate.

Book Of Fate readings (which I know you’re not a fan of using, R.A.) can take me anywhere between 45 - 120 minutes, usually pushing towards the higher figure, by the time I’ve scried out the lines and typed it up in a meaningful way, especially for a first-time reading where I’m explaining what all the lines mean, and trying to cover the bases if I’m seeing a lot of imagery that might have meaning for the querent that’s lost on me, so I try to decsrube them as photographicallky as possible, even sometimes including images or sketches.

I do like Tarot.com, I’ve been using them for years and however they do it, in my records they have a pretty decent accuracy rate, but obviously never the same as a proper reading from a skilled reader.

RavensAscent, are you planning to incorporate this method in a book or anything? Sounds intriguing! :slight_smile:

Yes