Would anyone like a Destiny Reading?

If so, message me with your birth date (month, day, year) or post it here if you’re not embarrassed to do so.

I will get back with you as soon as possible with insights about your life and your personality and how you can use your known or unknown talents to prevail in life. Your strengths and weaknesses, what actions to take to succeed and what actions to avoid for the sake of your healthy, safety, and sanity.

This is just a general reading about your potential and unlocking your abilities but it will be specifically tailored to you using a numerology method that I’d rather not speak of right now. I just want to test this out and see if it’s accurate (or at least mostly accurate) for everyone that I read for.

Results will be sent to you in private.

I will do NO MORE than 13 readings!

Why? 13 is my power number and my birth day. By the way, tomorrow is my birthday. Feb. 13th so consider this a reversed gift from me to you.

Happy birthday Raven!

And Id like a reading .-.

3rd January, 1990

Happy birthday

Ill take one also, if you still have spaces open

30 Sep 1975

I would love a reading, Raven. It would answer some questions I have,

Dec. 24 1976

Okay I will get to everyone who has posted here. I will start doing going thru the list in just a second. After Diazin, pokeherpro, and DarkestKnight I will have 9 spaces left. It may take me a day or so to get to everyone but I will not keep anyone waiting too long.

Yeah sure, I’ll have one :slight_smile: Will pm you my dob now.

Sure, I’d take one.

May 16th, 1989

Im new here, but id love a reading if you still have slots available~
12/23/1983
thanks my friend.

I would like one. . . Curious to see what you can do.

01/11/1995

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:7174”]If so, message me with your birth date (month, day, year) or post it here if you’re not embarrassed to do so.

I will get back with you as soon as possible with insights about your life and your personality and how you can use your known or unknown talents to prevail in life. Your strengths and weaknesses, what actions to take to succeed and what actions to avoid for the sake of your healthy, safety, and sanity.

This is just a general reading about your potential and unlocking your abilities but it will be specifically tailored to you using a numerology method that I’d rather not speak of right now. I just want to test this out and see if it’s accurate (or at least mostly accurate) for everyone that I read for.

Results will be sent to you in private.

I will do NO MORE than 13 readings!

Why? 13 is my power number and my birth day. By the way, tomorrow is my birthday. Feb. 13th so consider this a reversed gift from me to you.[/quote]

Yes please - 8/16/1974

Happy Birthday! 12/29/1994 . Sounds interesting and hope you enjoy tomorrow!

Okay some people messaged me in private and did not post to this thread because they wanted to remain private, so I only have ONE spot open now.

It may seem like I have more slots open but like I said, not everyone that asked for a reading posted in this section.

ONE SPOT LEFT

Everyone that posted here or PM’d me, I will get to you soon. Going to go ahead and do 2 more readings right now. And thank you all for the birthday greetings! I will do this in order so I don’t skip anyone.

Wow! Raven’s reading was scarily accurate in aspects of my personality. There was information on my strengths and weaknesses, but I do have to say not a lot was revealed in regards to overcoming them.

The reading did show a very positive indication towards certain traits of mine and when I was reading the information, I was struck by a deep feeling of certainty, I think is the word.

All in all, there was a very remarkable amount of insight.

Thank you very much for the reading, Raven, and Happy Birthday!

Just give me some time to get to everyone. I still gotta do my daily chores, life stuff, etc. and it takes a while to type this stuff out. Oh, and I am formatting the answers to be neutral, using words like “they” or “you” and “holders of this card” in my responses so I don’t have to guess at anyone’s gender if I don’t already know. So that may seem a bit strange but I’d rather not insult anyone by accidentally referring to them as the wrong gender LOL.

Seems intersting. I would like one please, October 16th, 1987

[b]There are NO MORE spots available.

Mlawry74, you will be the final reading.

This reading is to pinpoint traits of your personality and see how they can affect your future, negatively or positively.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:16, topic:7174”]There are NO MORE spots available.
If your name is on the following list, you will be next.
I will edit this post as I cross the additional names off of the list.
If you do not see your name listed below then I have already read for you and you need to check your message box.

1. Pokeherpro
  2. Hobbitsocks
  3. XxMxX
  4. Mlawry74
  5. V Alex44
  6. Thodoris1008

This reading is to pinpoint traits of your personality and see how they can affect your future, negatively or positively.[/quote]

I didn’t get my PM.

Your names still on the list, She hasn’t got to you yet.

Oh damn, sorry.

I just got my reading back. it was packed with information about myself that I generally do not disclose to those that I am personally familiar with.

Two cards told what took me a decade and a half of self-reflection to discover.

Aren’t there targeting programs less accurate?