Worst things I find in the occult community

Sometimes criticism can be a bit harsh, as the word suggests. Nevertheless, what happened to your spirit lover :grinning: is he dead

Sorry, wot? :laughing:

I am in a lifetime pact with a spirit, not a “spirit lover”… I didn’t even think you were referring to me in that comment.

Whatever - and no, not dead, very much alive thanks. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

900 killed, I think all the regular members here together can cross that number within few years. The point I am making is there will be odd cases like this in every large group, but that doesn’t mean all group/religion are same in that regard.

One of my favorites, the sheer size of it alone is enough to make it one of the greats.

1 Like

A good amount were detained there against their will and poisoned along with the members.

It’s this comment that brought this up.
No Christian suicide bombers or Apocalyptic death cults.
I am showing one such thing and look at who is doing the mass shootings in the states, sure it’s Islam related but an equal amount are Christian related.

3 Likes

Spirit Partners - #8 by Lady_Eva yeah, spirit lover, husband , what’s the difference. Anyway You ain’t getting any alimony from ur spirit husband. :joy:

Okay having pacts with spirits isn’t having lovers, come on that’s just ignorance and rude on your part.

1 Like

Your inane burblings merely display your ignorance. :kiss:

4 Likes

Oh yeah! The whackos at Waco! Loved that one too. Man I can’t wait for the next big one.

1 Like

Don’t get too inspired buddy . It may cause problem to your community :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well this got a bit more interesring then I expected.

Yes I remember hearing about that. Even after I was born it was still a very hot topic.

Which one I am refering to I will leave that up to you.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think he is trying to take the “suicide by cop” route to being banned or something.

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

Yes…didn’t David Koresh think he was the second coming of Christ? Crazy stuff. Who here at BALG would ever believe something like that?

2 Likes

I would have married you just cuz of ur I. Q. Thanks god you didn’t fall to the other side (literally) in regard to love and lust.

Why did you place the video there?

I believe BALG to be the movement that is Antichrist.

3 Likes

#1 is one of my biggest pet peeves too, especially when those people also act like their shit doesn’t stink. It’s just cringy to watch. But I guess some people just don’t stop being angsty 12 year olds.

To be honest anyone here can be just as edgy as someone else. Yes that includes me.

4 Likes

You so amuse me at times. But isn’t it the quite ones you need to watch out for?

2 Likes