Workings with the Reaper?

Hi all,

I was wondering if you’ve had any experience working with the Reaper, if it’s just a title for someone like Saturn or its own entity. I’ve been getting into a Saturnian current lately (experiencing my Saturn return as we speak) and got the book “Saturn Rising.” Are there any other spirits or aspects that correspond with the Reaper? I just know of Saturn at the moment.

2 Likes

Reading more about Saturn, his Greek correspondent is Cronos along with another name, Falcifer, from which we get the image of the Reaper. I’m also making some connections with Yama, especially with the Katha Upanishad. Guess this is a road not travelled often.

What most people talk about when discussing the reaper are psychopomp spirits and Orphic entities, of which there is an abundance in every tradition. I will say that the term, reapers is not coincidental, nor accidental.

For you, specifically, I would advise you make contact with Moros, “the all-destroying god, who, even in the realm of Death, does not set his victim free,” as he will guide you in the direction that you need to go.

2 Likes

Moros is the Reaper! It’s the Titan of Doom and master of the Moirai. Time and fate seem like different ways of observing the same thing, the same goes for doom and death. It’s certainly not a stretch!

1 Like