Working with two spirits simultaneously

Greetings all…I had thought about working with two spirits; One being Lucifer and the other being Lilith. The ultimate goal would be to create a ritual that would have both of them working together in one ritual. I would love to hear your thoughts on this. :metal:

3 Likes

What exactly are you wanting to know?

If you are asking if they are compatible, then the answer is, yes, they are.

1 Like

I will be studying under Lucifer, but the main reason I want to work with Lilith is to ask her for one of her daughters to be my companion and to make sure that while I have a working relationship with both for various things I may need to work on, that when I have a succubus in my life that there won’t be any conficting interests. Basically to invoke both Lucifer and Lilith to discuss if this is possible, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

There most likely wont

1 Like

Ah that is good. I want the succubus to not only be my companion but I would like her to walk alongside me as I journey along the Left Hand Path and be able to share things with her, someone to love and care for, learn off each other and all the great things a human and spirit can have

there won’t be any conflicts. however, i am not sure but i heard if a succubi falls in-love with u. you have to forget ever having a normal mundane relationship again. hey i am not sure about this but this is what i heard

I can handle that lol…having a Succubus means I can discuss esoteric topics with as well as mundane topics. As I see it, working with powerful spirits like Lucifer and Lilith may set me tasks to work on and having a succubus there will help to see things in a different way if I miss them.

1 Like

well, i wish you all the luck in your journey.

Thank you and best of the luck to you on your journey🤘

1 Like