Working with the Lucifer Sigil

Hi, if someone is working with Lucifer here, can you tell me how I can continue to use the amulet with his sigil. I’ve been wearing a chain with his sigil for two years, of course I activated it for protection and did the cleaning. But recently, after one incident, it broke, the fastening of the chain literally broke in two, but no physical effects were performed on it and in appearance it was not under the influence of oxidation or rust. However, the amulet itself has retained its appearance, but I doubt about its further performance, since it most likely eliminated the negative impact directed at me. Is it possible to continue working with them, or do I need to clean them first? Or is it better to buy a new amulet?

1 Like

Just buy a new chain. Chains will break through simple wear. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything negative.

How does the amulet itself feel though? Is its energy still strong? If it was hit by something, then you should be able to tell by how the amulet feels.

5 Likes

Excuse me, please. when i keep gazing into the SIGIL of my sir LUCIFER i start seeing him disappear and sometimes flow slowly, is this means that i’am on the right way of getting close to the prince of the inernal? i want him hear me and feel me feel my fears and help me to reach the best version of myself.