Working with the Djinn

Hello everyone,
I’m extremely interested in working with the Djinn. I’ve already scoured the General Discussion forums here on BALG for topics already posted on them.
I’ve ordered “The Book of Smokeless Fire” by Ben Qayin; I have read Jinn Sorcery by Rain Al-Alim, Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove.
Are there other books by other authors that would help me work with the Djinn successfully?
I have also bought some non-fiction books about the Djinn to learn more about them.
What are your experiences with the Djinn, that you can share?
What advice would you give to someone who is new to the Jinn, but not new to working with spirits?

Thank for reading!

4 Likes

You could also add Baal Kadmon’s Jinn Magick to your collection, I think you’ll find it very helpful and practical.

My suggestion is to follow the steps of any system about Jinn magick, word for word, and not to change or replace anything. If you do that then all will be ok :slight_smile:

Try different books, different rituals, the books you collected are wonderful. You don’t need anymore than that. Whatever works, keep using it. That’s all there is to it in my opinion. :+1:

5 Likes

i also have the book Jinn Sorcery by Rain Al-Alim i read it and tried a few methods in the book to summon a jinn but it hasn’t for me .

have used the used like tried to summon a jinn ???
did it work ???
tell me about i am bit ignorant on this side of the world