Working with Sigils As Evocation

Well everyone, today begins my week long journey into first time sigil magick! Hoorah!

I decided, since I’m on a bit of a financial decline, that I’d work with an entity that would bring me money. And also, to experience sigils for the first time.

So I chose Clauneck.

I read very little on Clauneck, only snippits from Angelfire.com or something. And I got his sigil, and wrote it on a napkin with some pen.

Then I did the method E.A. mentions in “The 7 Steps for Using Spirit Sigils to Get Anything You Want”.

I created an image of happiness, relief, and joy. Thinking what my family and I would spend it on next. I let the relief overcome me.

Then the sigil started going absolutely CRAZY.

Parts of it would disappear and then reappear, sometimes blacker than before, my arm started glowing for some reason, and then I felt hands on my shoulders. Clauneck’s a nice guy- his energy was more curious than hostile, more delighted than dark.

So I did some work with him. Won’t post it until it was done, Fourth Law of the Magus and all that.

Now I have aftereffects. I’m happy, can’t stop smiling, out of breath for some reason, and my mind aches for more. This will be Day 1. I’ll update this whenever I can as I use more sigils to get a lot of things done.

Say, can I kill someone with a sigil?

Yes, carve it into wood though…and by that I mean a baseball bat. Then bludgeon your target to death. There, you just killed your first person with a sigil.

LOL

Good job though! I think the glowing arm may have been some astral haze, I get it all the time.

Agreed. I believe that’s just ‘seeing in the astral’. It happens to me everytime I open a sigil. In fact, my entire peripheral vision takes on hues of green and purple with a glowing, resonating appearance that is pretty much unmistakable.

It’s funny, I remember as a kid zoning out onto objects in order to achieve that same vision. Only then, I had no idea what it was for, or why it felt comfortable to do - I just liked the way it looked.

Yes, carve it into wood though…and by that I mean a baseball bat. Then bludgeon your target to death. There, you just killed your first person with a sigil.

LOL

Good job though! I think the glowing arm may have been some astral haze, I get it all the time.[/quote]

I was contemplating that. Nah, lol, I’ll let spirits handle my dirty work.

This astral haze was weird, because it was the color of the object (beige for the napkin, white for my skin) that it passed over. It was very, very cool to watch what looked like my arm just fade out of existence.

LOL

Good job though! I think the glowing arm may have been some astral haze, I get it all the time.[/quote]

This astral haze was weird, because it was the color of the object (beige for the napkin, white for my skin) that it passed over. It was very, very cool to watch what looked like my arm just fade out of existence.[/quote]

That was no fade Marty, it’s being erased…[B]FROM EXISTENCE!!![/B]

LOL

This astral haze was weird, because it was the color of the object (beige for the napkin, white for my skin) that it passed over. It was very, very cool to watch what looked like my arm just fade out of existence.[/quote]

That was no fade Marty, it’s being erased…[B]FROM EXISTENCE!!![/B]

[/quote]

You, sir, deserve a medal. You got me to laugh.

Where can I find “The 7 Steps for Using Spirit Sigils to Get Anything You Want”. ?

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html

/\

Thank you Lady Eva !